they prob bought it that way from Future Ford... i love the sticker price on those :lol:

I guess some are more proud then others. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And lets get this Mofo back on topic!!

Here's a lifted ass truck for ya'll

Posted Image

I think it's like 2-3" Or a level kit, either way just tall enough to be a pain in the ass to get in and out of installing the stereo.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

And lets get this Mofo back on topic!!

Here's a lifted ass truck for ya'll

Posted Image

I think it's like 2-3" Or a level kit, either way just tall enough to be a pain in the ass to get in and out of installing the stereo.

hmm, it is a power horse in my book, the amount of power it puts out is great, ive raced, and beat many rice burners and bmw's and what not, not its not the fastest, god knows its not the lightest, but it works for me, does great in the mud around here, and is perfect for what i need

Posted Image

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

dont kno exactly what lift, but its not just a spring hanger i kno that

and if you get that stuck... what the hell is gonna haul 8000 pounds of steel out suctioned in mud. ha maybe another 2 excursions. and why race SUVS?? i just dont get it?? like kingsuv said they were meant for hauling people and towing..

and king i only was asking him if it was in his name because he was talking about it like it was his where as earlier in the thread he said he had to wait till it came home to check something on it.

and if you get that stuck... what the hell is gonna haul 8000 pounds of steel out suctioned in mud. ha maybe another 2 excursions. and why race SUVS?? i just dont get it?? like kingsuv said they were meant for hauling people and towing..

and king i only was asking him if it was in his name because he was talking about it like it was his where as earlier in the thread he said he had to wait till it came home to check something on it.

i had to wait till it got home for a picture, just cause its mine dosnt mean i dont let other people use it, whether u like it or not i really dont care, i love it, its fast, works for me and does everything i need....but whats gonna do better in a wreck me in my excursion or som1 in there little honda accord, or a honda ridgeline for example?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i had to wait till it got home for a picture, just cause its mine dosnt mean i dont let other people use it, whether u like it or not i really dont care, i love it, its fast, works for me and does everything i need....but whats gonna do better in a wreck me in my excursion or som1 in there little honda accord, or a honda ridgeline for example?

ya thats why i like trucks, but the ridgeline has like a 5 star crash rating so im thinkin the ridgeline since its brand new. the only thing i dont like about driving big ass trucks is if i did get in a wreck i would feel horrible if i injured someone

ya thats why i like trucks, but the ridgeline has like a 5 star crash rating so im thinkin the ridgeline since its brand new. the only thing i dont like about driving big ass trucks is if i did get in a wreck i would feel horrible if i injured someone

what would you feel worse about, hurting someone else, or knowing you could have protected your family better by being in a big vehicle and not....it would be horable, i would feel horable, exactly a year ago today i lost 2 incredibly close people to me by being hit head on by a semi while they were traveling to my house, they were in a very small kia sedan...id like to think that size does help, weighing 8000 lbs does help, and who knows maybe if they were in a truck or something bigger they would still be here?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Logan: I really like you, i like your family and ill stick up for you......but lets not get out of hand arguing with grown-folks.....these guys here have more experience then youve been on this planet. Especially Burritto. He has had more 4x4's then anyone i know plus has worked as a "pit boss" in at least 2 MAJOR 4 wheel drive stores for over 10 years. Everyone thinks the things i do is cool but you know what, ive been riding shotgun in burrito's trucks since we were 2 years younger then you and were both over 35 now - so i say he is holding the trump card in this arguement ;)

You speak of all this experience but Ive had this website longer then you've had your drivers lisence so lets settle down a bit :D Dont get all mad, im just speaking man to man with you.......

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived