EricM9104 Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 The is only $4.66 left on it, but would it be illegal to use? But I could just use it to buy me some McDonalds since I wouldnt have to sign there but I dunno I was just wondering if it legal to use. There isnt a name on the card at all think of it this way. someone left it there as a gift for you. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
99vic Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 (edited) hahaha cheap bastard. sweet tea is behind the counter son. they know better. x2 lmao team bassick sig is tight should of put 916 though. Edited September 17, 2008 by 99vic Quote REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Toxiccasper Posted September 17, 2008 Author Report Posted September 17, 2008 Fuck tea lol and Im pretty sure its not behind the counter here lol Quote
RamenNoodles Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 It all depends on the McDonalds. I have seen it behind the counter, I have seen it right on the counter, I have also seen it near the soda machine. I guess it all just depends on space. Quote Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Stephen Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 Fuck tea lol and Im pretty sure its not behind the counter here lol x2 its right next to the soda fountain here. but any ways chick-fil-a sweet tea > * Quote you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
dwright27 Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 a l;arge sweet tea is only a dollar guys. Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.