Ernesto Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 I have no idea what it is... So I was wondering if some of you know what I'm talking about but here it goes.. I was wondering what kind of account I can open with a bank that builds up my money... Ex: They take like $200 out of every pay check automatically and it builds with the bank's interest??? Any one have a clue what I'm talking about? Quote
Ernesto Posted September 17, 2008 Author Report Posted September 17, 2008 savings account I have a savings account with Bank of America & it doesn't build up... Atleast not yet, I've had it for more than half a year now. Quote
ChevyBoy Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 look into investment companies. money market accounts are one of the highest percentage rates right now. and thats not even much. Quote
Ipod Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 (edited) there is one.. but forgot what it was called.. edit: there is one call CD account.. Edited September 17, 2008 by Ipod Quote Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
kingsuv Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 Cd, IRA, Roth, 401. There are plenty to choose from. Hit up a few banks and check them all out. Quote Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
dwright27 Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 c notes! Quote 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Ernesto Posted September 17, 2008 Author Report Posted September 17, 2008 Cd, IRA, Roth, 401. There are plenty to choose from. Hit up a few banks and check them all out. Thanks, I'm going to look into them. Any of you have any of these? How does it work? Quote
Torres Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 i was going to mention the 401k plan. i used to have it. i think you can have them take out either both a percentage, or a set amount. maybe a choice between both, or just one or the other. then every check they take it out and it will just add up Quote
ChevyBoy Posted September 17, 2008 Report Posted September 17, 2008 i didnt think you could add to a cd once you sign the papers for it...... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.