To Funny! Xtreme Spl

fuckin a vic, this shits killing me!!! god damn the "back" of the shirt is freakin priceless!!!

btw i talked to him on yahoo last night, he said he plans on redeeming himself with a debut in ar 09, showing every1 what he is made of...eh we will see

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

fuckin a vic, this shits killing me!!! god damn the "back" of the shirt is freakin priceless!!!

btw i talked to him on yahoo last night, he said he plans on redeeming himself with a debut in ar 09, showing every1 what he is made of...eh we will see

yea he keeps trying to talk 2 me 2 . he also told me that he cleared everything up with kimo. and hes going to the first event next year with a few friends. i told him me 2 im taking my friends to... the same ones i take to every event all 16 of em with their friend hk usp 40. but well see if he shows. i call :bsflag: though

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Lol logân i think we have all heard about the 50 spl çars he is thinking of running and the 1000 xtreme spl set ups he is going to put in them yet he made one show and Kimo had a box and subs ready to go for him well i think he did Wire his amp up himself is that only s half fail?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Thought it wasn't a bash thread?

Only thing I have to add is,

Why does he have a website?

I mean its a TEAM website,

yet its all about HIM

there is no "I" in TEAM

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Lol logân i think we have all heard about the 50 spl çars he is thinking of running and the 1000 xtreme spl set ups he is going to put in them yet he made one show and Kimo had a box and subs ready to go for him well i think he did Wire his amp up himself is that only s half fail?

you guys wired up my amp...:)

hell i dont have much to say about all this, i think this guy has alota redemption that needs to be done...he has burned some good bridges with good people....some of which will never be un do able, but if he really is going to be at ar 09 then let him start the redemption there, i think some PUBLIC apologies are needed tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ummmmm vic it dont go down like that at shows kick back

didnt say it does..... i just stay protected unless my kids are with me. and actually it has gone bad at a show. iirc there was an incident not to long ago. but thats not the point.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived