Question On A Few Set Ups

i am fed up with 4 12's in my truck and not breaking 140. so i am gonna do a daily set up and a competition set up. the daily will be either 3 or 4 10's downfired or 2 12's down fired. now for the bass race set up. would it be possible for a single RE MT 15 with about 800 RMS to do a 129.9 bass race? it might sound like a newb question but i have no idea. and yes i know it depends on box build and intstall. by building skills are pretty damn good.

----reference's----

meade916

You could probably do 139.9 bass race if setup properly

just keep in mind that i have 4 12's in a box built to there specs with more than enough power and it only did a 139.7. lol. this is the hardest vehicle to get loud i guess.

----reference's----

meade916

you are referring to the f-150 coerrect??

try sub up port up. works hella well in mine. as it did in the silverado. with 1 18" BTL and 3000 RMS it metered a 144.6 i believe at 30 hertz ( chevyboy ) feel free to chime in.

not sure what the MT is hittin with only 1000 but its pretty damn loud!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

gots an IA Death Penalty here.............18"

and BTW sub and port up seems to work hella well for pickups as dwright said man.

Good luck man

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

well i will take it from you fellow truck owners. a few people told me to do subs forward and port to the passenger side. but i am gonna try subs and port up with 2 12's and go from there. when i build the box (hopefully in the next few days) do i just set in on the floor and thats it?

----reference's----

meade916

well i will take it from you fellow truck owners. a few people told me to do subs forward and port to the passenger side. but i am gonna try subs and port up with 2 12's and go from there. when i build the box (hopefully in the next few days) do i just set in on the floor and thats it?

thats how mine is atm but if you want it to look all pretty then build a false floor/stage for it to sit on and attach too.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i built one for the box i have now. i didnt know if there way any way in paticular it had to be. i have a pre fab box that is close to the specs i want i am gonna try that this week. its just a bitch to unload 4 12's then unbilt the amps, then unbolt the box, then remove the seat belts, then remove the rear door panel just to get the box out. it takes a good hour to remove the box.

----reference's----

meade916