Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 I got a Fusion lanyard and Team Fusion hat from a dealer. All I have though.... :waaa:
Big P Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 i really wanna go to SBN this year and im sure ill get a bunch of stuff there. everyone who ive talked too said that you go and every booth gives out more tshirts/stickers/lanyards/etc than you could possibly imagine. I should be there shooting a music video and coverage for the magazine. Ill be sure n bring G strings n booty shorts for the lady's guys your SOL
Pokey Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 Ass....I hope you end up seeing a 5'4" 240lb. chick making the g-strings you bring scream for help!!!!
Big P Posted January 8, 2007 Report Posted January 8, 2007 fuck yea that would be sweet hopefully shell look like mel carter cuss she was hotness
01xtreme Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I have a kicker hat, and I got a memphis shirt from a car show. other than that nada. that sad thing is I have nothing from kicker or memphis. I still rock the hell out of them though. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
David Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I still to this day want a RE Audio Team shirt, i love those things. someday i'll get onesame here.
David Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 i got toxic audio x3 lol and xm all from shows.
AI James Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I still to this day want a RE Audio Team shirt, i love those things. someday i'll get onesame here. hmm Rays a dealer last i knew and hes local i wonder if i can buy one threw him lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.