Wanted: 40 To 50k Sq Ft Indoor Location In Sacramento

sactownstang

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sacramento a good place for 09 finals on the West Coast

• yes
    • no

thats wierd, I just voted, but the vote dissapeared WTF mannn??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well danny i can see where your comming from,i dont think that those places are that expensive. idk man i feel you on this one 90% of the people that will be at these wf will be from cali and or nevada/ canada. but anywhere in cali shit i dont care if we have it in the bay again but i mean arizona thats kinda far.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Yup Sac is the place! Close to reno, not as far south as Laughlin for or Canadian and Nw competitors. SoCal would have a fair drive as well as Az competitors. Close to the middle for all except us in Sac and those in the bay area of course. Fair nightlife, Local airport. Many hotels.

We just need a good location to have the event!!

We could make it a SMD weekend maybee?? The possibilities!!

Hey Try posting an ad on Craiglist

"50,000sq ft needed for 1 weekend"

I know you will get hits up the ass man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

it honestly seems like the most sensible location, most of the competitors are in nor cal and a few in so cal....and yet you guys have to travel to arizona?? dosnt make to much sence, i mean for the ppl in canada or oregon (if there is any) that travel there already payin out the ass to get there and arizona is that much farther...next year ill be at wf and it would be nice to not have to plan on a grand or so just to get to wf

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived