i know exactly the type Tim. my wifes friends are the exact same way. Bet you were glad you were there and caught trying to hit ur woman. Cause Im sure you wouldve done worse if your wife came home crying with a bruised face. Hell i wouldve done the same thing. At least he got what he deserved and is staying the night in jail. Kepp strong man everything happens for a reason even though sometimes ppl we knoe might get hurt.

Credo Quia Absurdum

He got what he deserved.(what kind of man hits a woman sister or not) I bet you've wanted to do that for awhile. Way to protect your woman GP.

Those type of people deserve to be out on the street and i dont feel bad saying that because its their own fault. the only reason its ok to feeload is if your sick or disabled, lazy GTFO. :01nocomment8so:

Edited by sebXC

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

thats sweet he got arrested or whatever! lol

Though ya gotta be careful, sometimes they punish the wrong person.

thats what i was worried about man.......i figured when they ran my name id be fuxed.......Ive got a thick record of assult charges.....from my younger years....(drunkem Brawls)

I havent even been in a cop car since my son was born

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

sounds like a bunch of bull shit...... sounds like This guy... KID Needed a wakeup call

Think he got his today :aggressive:

I call :bsflag: pics or it didn't happen.....j/k :D

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

well as yall know by now....we bought a house...right next door to Abbys parents house...about a year ago now..

here is the thread...if you havent seen it......drop in,leave a reply

GPs house

alot of ya gave me shit about moving in right next door to the inlaws.....lol.....but the price was right for the house...

well....Abbys older brother Chris(Memphis and I call him Uncle Freeloader) he is one of those straight up worthless people

(we all know some folks like that)Chris is 33 years old he lives at mommys house...has 2 kids with 2 different women...the women have custody of the kids...but when he gets the kids....he instantly dumps them on his mother so he can go party...or whatever he does....occasionally he works....for the most part he stands around with his hand out...

anyhoo......as far as i can tell.................he is worthless....him and Abby dont get along at all...

(mostly cuz she calls him on his worthlessness every chance she gets)

so this afternoon they start goin at it AGAIN.....then this little fucker cocks back and steps....like hes actually gonna swing at her...........while im standing there.....

WRONG MOVE LITTLE FELLA

when he cocked back.....well.....I reacted....floored that little fucker...in his mommys kitchen...grabbed him by his neck and drug him outside..I got him on the ground and im bout to drop a BIG right fist in his mouth and Abby and her mother grab me.....so i back off....let the little Turd up.............

He says.....your going to Jail motherfucker....and he calls the cops...and he is lying continuesly to the dispatcher......

cops show up....he tells his lies to the cops......then they take MY statement.....Abbys statement....

and Nancys(abbys mom).......wouldnt ya know.....all 3 of ours are the same.....but they differ from his....

so............he got floored...............he called the cops................he went to Jail.................

your the fuckin man... :clapping: ftbs (fuck the bull shit), im surprised you had the presents of mind to drag him outside, i woulda beat him up pretty good inside the kitchen... gud shit man

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif