Mudders, lifted.. if all four tires have left the ground at once its like 40% redneck. lol

fail much?

Not redneck, that is richneck! (got a lot of those kids around here!)

lol x2

Posted Image

FTW!!!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

its a bro truck lol strait from IE even. Theres supposed to be a bunch of special shit about the truck like first of its kind or something I cant remember. Theres pics of him running it in the mud and 1 pic with all 4 wheels off the ground going around the net ill see if i can find them later

reminds me of the shit the guys at TNT conversions used to do when i worked in the building next to theirs. roll out shit like a newer blazer with 40 inch mudders, and ofcourse they took it down the block tot he construction site, jumped and played in the mud, and then brought it to us (the local detailing shop) to clean it off for a show.

pretty ballin tho, but its ahrd to pick up girls when you literally have to pick them up to get em in the car....guess it weeds out the fatties

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived