Bibby's Chevy (Updated: 2-2-07, Iced Over Front)

i know its a bit off topic but the more pics i see of that truck the cleaner it looks, nice job

I started to take a pic of the carpet after i vaccumed it. That dust on the middle hump under the amp rack has probably been there since 1992, but it vaccumed up to a nice new shine. The whole floorboard did.

Aslo, it's getting the facelift friday. Chrome grill with billet insert should be here Thursday. The all clear headlight kit should be here Friday. Of course i'll take pics Thursday of the grill. Then friday of the facelift. It's coming along rather nicely.

lookin great bibby,are you puting bucket seats in there...

probably already said....but im just lookin at pix... :^

Nah, not any times soon anyways. It has about 1/4" of clearance above the amp to the bottom of the seat, if that's why you are asking.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Accord: That is because it's changing about every week or so. Man, i can't wait to get the front end friday. 1week to ship  :angry03:

Bibby......I got somthin for your ass,laying in my basement collecting dust...they are a little faded but id give ya a good deal on them....My fat ass dont fit in em..

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived