Lowblueranger, Resolved He Made It Right!

Got the amp i purchased from lowblueranger today in the mail via USPS, packaging appeared to be decent so like a little kid with a new toy, i got the box open and started to stare at my new T4k. OR IS IT??

DSC00270.jpg

This picture seems to tell a little different story on the entire situation. This amp was sold as a T40001.bd but as printed on the circuit board, it seems to be its smaller sibling, the t3000.

Also the block that the fuse mounts to is no longer soldered to the board and actually moves when the screw is being removed to pull the fuse. when this was brought to the attention of the seller via pm here on the forum, he bypassed it even being brought up.

Arrangements for a refund or some serious compensation need to be discussed here b4 a sellers reputation gets drug through the mud or ends up on the scammer list...

Not only is this the wrong amp that was put up for sale, but the one i received would need to be sent off for repair before it could ever be used.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=28951

sale details in above thread link

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

welp here we go again... Whats the deal and Im taking this one kinda personal as I told him bout your thread. I dont know that RF used t3k boards in the t4k but regardless its not in working condition as you stated and the speaker output screws are missing? Man up please.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I'm taking it kinda personal as well since i was the one that kept telling James that he wont find a t4k this cheap for a long time. Kinda makes a little sense now as to why it was being sold so cheap for what it was supposed to be but sure as hell appears that it isnt...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

what does the casing say? the t3kw and the t4kw are the same size IIRC

they might have used the t3 board in the begining but I dont know for sure, either way this needs to be resolved pronto.

it says t4k but I dont remember them using t3 boards on the t4s in production maybe testing But dont quote me on this but yeah it needs resolved at least on the fuse connection to the board and the missing set screws.

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the only thing on the entire amp that says t4001.bd is the removable cover that covers the terminals which the seller purchased new as he stated in the FS thread, all other stickers and marking are missing. the speaker screws that are usually part of the amp are missing, but he threw 4 small screws in the box which were mixed in with the packing material.

B4 anyone jumps my ass wondering wth i am doing posting all this info, i am the one that discovered the t3000.bd on the board to start with and am doing most of what will be the build for xaosikk. Being he is a tad under the weather at the moment, i'm trying to help fill the informational gaps...

Edited by kandiman71874

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

what does the casing say? the t3kw and the t4kw are the same size IIRC

they might have used the t3 board in the begining but I dont know for sure, either way this needs to be resolved pronto.

yes they are the same size, but in the for sale post, the seller stated that he bought it from ebay, with out the beauty panel that hides all the connections and switches, so he bought one from rockford.

So a t30001bd will fit on a t40001bd or vice versa, the cover that he bought from RF says t40001bd

Im sure that someone like snafu should be able to clear up if the 30001 boards where ever used in the 40001 amps.

But I think they just share the same heatsinks and that is it.

edit: kandiman beat me too it :( lol

Edited by audiofanaticz

yes they are the same size, but in the for sale post, the seller stated that he bought it from ebay, with out the beauty panel that hides all the connections and switches, so he bought one from rockford.

So a t30001bd will fit on a t40001bd or vice versa, the cover that he bought from RF says t40001bd

Im sure that someone like snafu should be able to clear up if the 30001 boards where ever used in the 40001 amps.

But I think they just share the same heatsinks and that is it.

edit: kandiman beat me too it :( lol

but he also stated that it was a t4k

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Hey guys I'm not trying to scam anyone here- don't make me out to be a bad guy. I contacted rockford and they told me they used the T3k boards on the T4k. The 4 screws for the speaker terminals weren't too small they fit perfect. The fuse piece does not effect the performance of the amp the top cover holds it down. I was told it was a T4k when I bought it off ebay-so I ordered a new cover for it. I saw that it was stamped with T30001 on the board. I'm offering him his money back if he's not happy -I'm not trying to rip anyone off-or make enemey's.

Alpine INA-W900

Rockford Fosgate Punch 200ix

Rockford Fosgate power T1500-1

Sundown SA-10 x2

Focal 6x8's front

Rockford Fosgate Power T1682 rear

Rockford Fosgate and Stinger Wiring

Powermaster D3400, S680