Jump to content

Anybody Have Subs That Dont Use Anymore


Recommended Posts

Posted

honestly, sad enuff, I have a woofer or 2 I may toss out

But I have to install it, or them, and that will be min $100

if not we can always toss a few back and plug em into the wall. thats always fun. then put it on youtube and watch broke motha fukas cry.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

like when they got mad when someone was frying them with the socket, a RF power sub and saying"WHY would you do that to the sub"and some one wrote "cause we can"!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

VAN FTW

got a van. cant see puttin beat in it though. not my style NO OFFENSE to assman or the others who do its just not me. well that and my van docent qualify its a 04 or 05 hell i dont know the year but its a a honda odyssey.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

if not we can always toss a few back and plug em into the wall. thats always fun. then put it on youtube and watch broke motha fukas cry.

oh oh oh oh oh i wanna watch!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

got a van. cant see puttin beat in it though. not my style NO OFFENSE to assman or the others who do its just not me. well that and my van docent qualify its a 04 or 05 hell i dont know the year but its a a honda odyssey.

Get one of these than. LOL. Posted Image

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

got a van. cant see puttin beat in it though. not my style NO OFFENSE to assman or the others who do its just not me. well that and my van docent qualify its a 04 or 05 hell i dont know the year but its a a honda odyssey.

HEY A honda odyssey donit http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif i like that idea DO ITTT

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

Why in the hell would I spend my hard earned money to buy subs just so I can give them to your ass for free?

If you can't afford equipment for your car then get a job. If you have a job and still can't afford them then get a second one or a better one.

i was just FUCKING asking..shit..plus i could afford shit..i aint no bitch ass broke mofo...you guys tripp over just one lil question i asked....or like some LEVA said in here crackhead...
Posted

Do crackheads have extra rocks to spare?

do LEVAS have any other thing to say?
Posted

i've got a audiopipe txx-ap12b and audiopipe ap-150001d amp that i don't use.

YYOUU CAN'T HAVE IT.

BUY YOUR OWN SHIT.

THAT'S WHAT I DID.

Save up, saving money up for a year, even working min wage can go a long way.

I DONT WANT IT

I COULD GET MY OWN SHIT

i dont need to save money to get my shit...or i dont need to save up "for a year" to get shit...

Posted

this guy needs to go to rehab. someone give him some woofas from kragens or something thats funny as shit.

this guy needs to shut the fuck up!...someone needs to stick a woofer up his ass...now that is funny shit..lol..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7860 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...