I think the fact that you guys were banging loud was SOMEWHAT the first strike however like everyone says, the guy didn't need to be a dick, a simple "hey could you guys keep that down?" would have done justice.

The fact that yall retaliated by doing more bass was the wrong thing. If the guy was threatening you and your property you should have dealt with it in other ways then "more bass" because in the end, there's a bad rep for bass as it is.

Main thing is, if it were me I would have simply told the guy, "hey man, yeah we'll turn it down, sorry about that" and then began plotting to salting his yard in upcoming weeks. :D

Just kidding though! The best thing overall is respecting the people that you have to live around, because unless you want to move, you wont escape them. Still though, that's pretty jacked up that he would threaten you guys the way he did, there would definitely be some kind of reporting on that, (or if you prefer, salting the mo-fo's yard.)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Well Im sure its not the first day he has asked them/him to turn the radio down so you cant really say if he over reacted or not

Probably true on that.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

lol hahaha i no what yall are talkin bout but in my neighborhood just about every one has a system and like the only person that dosent it this old guy that lives right smack in the middle so everyone pretty much fights with him everyone around here loves bass i live on the outside of the hood so luckily i dont have to deal with him

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

I get so pissed at people driving by my house with their music up.

I've got a new box with amps and subs I've never cranked up because there's no where near me I wont bother people. I'd rather suffer in that way than hurt others or upset them, and only one of my neighbors knows I have subs because he saw me building the boxes. It's infringing on their freedom and right to peace.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3