Kapetol T Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 I'm with you dude. This along with Live Search Club will get me some sweet stuff in 6 weeks
FI_Aaron Posted October 2, 2008 Report Posted October 2, 2008 im in did my initial test 25 is ok. im 19 and very out of shape apparently Lets Go Ski
littleitaly1990 Posted October 3, 2008 Report Posted October 3, 2008 Day three...I woke up with a nasty cough, which I had yesterday only not as bad. I think I have an upper respiratory infection which is pretty gay. Since I've been on campus I haven't gotten over being sick once. Anyway, I did a little bit more than minimum, with a fever, so I'm satisfied enough. Got I'm sweating like all hell though. Just a few pics to keep track of my progress....first untensed then tensed. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Toxiccasper Posted October 3, 2008 Author Report Posted October 3, 2008 Ahh I like the idea of picture tracking guess Ill start doing that too
IH8PunkRok Posted October 3, 2008 Report Posted October 3, 2008 just finished day 3 of week one. i feel it in my back my pecs and my triceps. its amazing how much push ups work ur body. i definately feel stronger -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
littleitaly1990 Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 OK guys, it's 2 a.m. , I'm wasted, I have a crazy ass deep cough with an upper respiratory infection drip, and I just did my second exhaustion test, and improved by 13 for 47 consecutive pushups!!! Most I ever did in my life! Amazing after only a week. I highly recommend anyone who wants to increase there strength to try this! A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Torres Posted October 4, 2008 Report Posted October 4, 2008 finished week 3 with 50 after all the sets and little italy...dno if i said it before but i love your avy my favorite show. house ftw!!
Toxiccasper Posted October 5, 2008 Author Report Posted October 5, 2008 I dunno if this program is really working all that well for me but dunno guess Ill just keep going and see what happens
littleitaly1990 Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 finished week 3 with 50 after all the sets and little italy...dno if i said it before but i love your avy my favorite show. house ftw!! I think you did...house is the shit A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.