His installs are always so awesome. great vids! :tease: :blink:

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Hence, purpose of my question. My parents, sister, myself, girlfriend, her parents, and my grandparent, all have camera phones now. I had 2 prepaid phones, very cheap, both had cameras. :bsflag:

Its probably him using a friends house so he can still come here.... or he moved whatever. Regardless hes still a jackass.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

Thumper, your Tim right? with the Focus? Team Gately?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

oh, well nm then

hey you at the shop Chris?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I'll save you a little trouble and tell you about how loud that car is without you even metering it. If you aren't skipping the deck you aren't doing over a 142. It's jus the way that the focus dash kits are. They just snap into place and don't support the deck very well. I tried Alpine, JVC, Eclipse, and finally Pioneer with a changer under the seat to get it to stop skipping. Also if you haven't broke the welds that hold the back wiper in place within the first week of the install it probably isn't all that loud either. Good luck though, on the wall build. The car isn't all that big and it's gonna be kinda hard to fit that many woofers in there in the proper airspace. The cargo area alone only has 9 usable cubes before you get almost to the roof of the car. Anyway if you get this done anytime soon I wanna see it in action.

I just looked back, and 6 15's I doubt that unless it's gonna be a sealed clamshell or an outlaw type compression chamber. I really wanna see 6 15's in a Focus ZX3 :01nocomment8so:

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Its justin this guy has a lil to much info on hand about his system and whats going on with him

Also g 14 was an inside joke on the forum a few months back between me jack bill Kimo and joey and justin was all over those threads funny choice of topic title

Edited by Team Bassick (ALPINE)

Have you ever had your woofers blown?