damn lol, with prices of gas's going from a 2.2 to a 6.2 lol. did ur engine blow up or is it going to blow up? why

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

damn lol, with prices of gas's going from a 2.2 to a 6.2 lol. did ur engine blow up or is it going to blow up? why

I was chatting with a guy with a turbo 6.2 in a roadmaster wagon and he can get into hybrid territory in regards to mileage.. I think around 34mpg.

2.2 has 159,000 miles, 222,000kms. all it needs is a clutch.

and its a chevy/gmc? ahh shit man that engine is just broken in rofl. a 6.2 with 34mpg damn, that is good rofl. my cavy gets like 34 and its slow as hell lol. u just have to take into consideration what u will have to do to prepair ur truck for that.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

and its a chevy/gmc? ahh shit man that engine is just broken in rofl. a 6.2 with 34mpg damn, that is good rofl. my cavy gets like 34 and its slow as hell lol. u just have to take into consideration what u will have to do to prepair ur truck for that.

I will need to get v8 conversion engine mounts, run airbags up front most likely, might have to beef up the frame, cowl hood, trans swap, gauge cluster swap, rear end swap, wire the diesel, fuel return line... thats all off the top of my head.

• 8 months later...

man, i sure hope you have money, and fabrication skill...plus all the tools. That is going to be a bitch haha, You are going to have to really beef up the frame and suspension, plus all the wiring, a heavy duty rear end, big breaks...etc..but that would be crazy as hell. And i really wouldnt doubt the 34 mpg..Diesels are pretty efficient, especially in a small suv im sure.

I will need to get v8 conversion engine mounts, run airbags up front most likely, might have to beef up the frame, cowl hood, trans swap, gauge cluster swap, rear end swap, wire the diesel, fuel return line... thats all off the top of my head.

sadly there is a huge diff between a chevy small block (gas) and the diesel 6.2.. good luck with the engine swap kit..

07 mote carlo..

deh-p800prs hu-cdt gold 6.5's-cdt 6x9 2 ways-mcintosh mc431m(mids/highs)

bxi2608,2 10w7's in 4rth order(designed by pete k)ported into cabin via armrest cutout

dc power 260 amp alt-missing link module (15.4v)kicker 1/0 kit deka intimidator under hood

metered 141.0 @ 32hz windows down @ kick,termlab