I Think Financially Us Is F#@%ed

well my brother owns a confidencial paper destruction business and we have a total of 3 employees .1 driver of the mobile shredding truck (me) one sales rep (brian) and an office girl (lynn) ... business is steady ... i put in almost 10 hrs or more everyday ...but we have seen a little inpack with not being able to get capital funds for a warehouse and to up staff and another truck like we wanted to... so as of now both brian (sales rep) and i work outta our own places and lynn works from my bothers house answering phones ..we are hoping to make it threw untill this market regains some kinda strength... were just tring to weather out the storm and remain above water...but its gonna be tough i think.. fuel is outragous ... around 300 a day in diesel with a truck that gets maybe 5 mles to a gallon and must stay running to shred paper ... so im not sure whats gonna happen

and the funny thing is after bills and employees paid we r still bankin no less than 60G a month with about 20G over head expsenses ... my brother has been bank to bank to bank and noone will even look at us.... maybe it is a good thing in keepin expenses down but it sux having this huge ass truck at my place ... the neighbors hate when i start that 9 liter diesel at 4am lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Dr. Johnson, this is a discussion, if you want to discuss then discuss, if your not gonna discuss then go to another thread, this isnt a political discussion, its about the state of the economy world wide.

its all a scam, rip off, joke, whatever you wanna call it..

Sending out those tax rebates again, or federal relief is not gonna do a damn thing.

Just like them econemy stimulas checks that are tax free, so many people should of gotten 600$, me being 1 of them, and I get a check for not even half that.

some people it took many months to get them, while some people got their own, and someone elses. Goverment totally messed that one up...

I hear talk of a $1000 econemy check to every citizen, but youll be lucky to see half that too proboly.

Since they cant get nothing to pass, why dont they just print out more money and use that.

Really, its not gonna hurt anyone imo, and it will just cost the price of the mint, and the normal wages.

And then in the future when things get moving a bit more sucessfull instead of removing X amount of dollars out of circulation and destroying it, remove just a little bit more every time untill the 800billion load, grant is satisfied.

Tho, I still feel that its the easy way out, but no one will never agree on anything.

But its not fair, that these people are losing their homes that they worked hard for because the banks and financial business straight up fucked them over.

You know damn well that if the homeowner dont pay their loans on time the bank will forclose on your loan. So whoever is up high should forclose on the banks or just blow em up and put the leaders behind bars.

its all a scam, rip off, joke, whatever you wanna call it..

Sending out those tax rebates again, or federal relief is not gonna do a damn thing.

Just like them econemy stimulas checks that are tax free, so many people should of gotten 600$, me being 1 of them, and I get a check for not even half that.

some people it took many months to get them, while some people got their own, and someone elses. Goverment totally messed that one up...

I hear talk of a $1000 econemy check to every citizen, but youll be lucky to see half that too proboly.

Since they cant get nothing to pass, why dont they just print out more money and use that.

Really, its not gonna hurt anyone imo, and it will just cost the price of the mint, and the normal wages.

And then in the future when things get moving a bit more sucessfull instead of removing X amount of dollars out of circulation and destroying it, remove just a little bit more every time untill the 800billion load, grant is satisfied.

Tho, I still feel that its the easy way out, but no one will never agree on anything.

But its not fair, that these people are losing their homes that they worked hard for because the banks and financial business straight up fucked them over.

You know damn well that if the homeowner dont pay their loans on time the bank will forclose on your loan. So whoever is up high should forclose on the banks or just blow em up and put the leaders behind bars.

I for one never got any stimulus check :aggressive:

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

I for one never got any stimulus check

yea theres lots of people, and even with to rumor of the new $1000 check you have to be employeed to recieve it and made a certain amount...

Theres crap loads of people that lost their jobs due to plants closing because its cheaper to make parts in mexico compaired to the US... Im one of them, so all your harly davidson riders out there..... Hopefully you like your mexican harleys!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

yea theres lots of people, and even with to rumor of the new $1000 check you have to be employeed to recieve it and made a certain amount...

Theres crap loads of people that lost their jobs due to plants closing because its cheaper to make parts in mexico compaired to the US... Im one of them, so all your harly davidson riders out there..... Hopefully you like your mexican harleys!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

now why in the hell regulate who gets the check or not ?? i can see if non tax paying person per say dont get it but why would how much u make or dont make say wether u get the check or not ....? give the tax payers a f@#kin break

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

printing up more money with nothing to back it makes it the dollar worth even less to the rest of the world, and thats not a viable option IMO.

but i def see ur point of putting more money in when its just gonna make the dollar even weaker.... but id spend mine for sure ... more car audio lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Its hard to tell where things are gonna turn at this point...out sourcing is growing more and more popular throughout all American "Big Business", more and more people are going broke and becoming homeless (at least doubled in my area). I think at this point most of us who are lucky enough to even be able to afford and get what few luxuries we can should be thankful and enjoy it as much as we can because there is no telling what tomorrow will bring...hopefully change. God only knows when I drive to the job, which I am thankful for, it does hurt to see more and more homeless and hungry, especially the kids. :(

LOL Polaris Victory motorcycles FTW....most American bikes in the world, only 1 part not made in America.

Alright, my .02...I'm definitely glad we didn't bail out. Capitalism is the Darwinism of Economics, and if you can't survive, then somebody else will succeed you. It does suck for those who were lower level employees of these companies, who lose their pensions and such, but unfortunately in life we get the good and the bad. But I personally do not believe that the taxpayers should have to compensate for a companies many many errors.

That being said, for those of you stating we are about to go into a great depression, there is nothing to worry about in that respect. The government insures protections against any run on a bank, so that won't happen, and there are laws in place greatly limiting lines of credit for stock, so there won't be nearly as huge of an impact even if we had a full on stock market crash (which won't happen). Unemployment may be growing (slower than the media makes it seem), but it is FAR from the 35+% which happened in the 30s. In terms of economics, we are just a little bit out of the range which is considered good employment; being we have about 5% unemployed where 4% is considered good.

Fact is some of us won't have a thing to worry about, some of us may have to work two jobs to maintain status, and some will go down in class level, but non of us will starve, so we have to stop the common American bitching and panics which cause economic crisis'.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived