Sonic Electronix

when i get my stereo up and running all the way its gonna be a FI BTL 18 fully loaded and a sundown SAZ-3000D. and i was wondering if i get the btl in dual 2 and then wire it in parellel then i could get the maximum out of the equipment i have? i just would like to double check this theory i have. thanks

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

you will then have the amp playing at 1 ohm which would be great. just be sure to put that sub in the proper enclosure along with complimenting your 3000d with the proper alternator, batteries and etc .........

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

ok awsome. thanks. thats what i was lookin for. i just wanted to make sure it would work and i wouldnt damage anything. yeah im gonna upgrade electrical, batteries and alternator and all that good stuff.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

That would be one helluva setup. Like said earlier, you have to build the box correctly to allow the BTL to handle that power over prolonged periods of time, and the electrical to back up the SAZ-3000D, cause it will pull quite a bit of current.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Small box with small port. Otherwise you'll burn that sub up.

bout 6cubes ported would be nice

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

holy crap i got alot of replies =]

ok so a box around 6 cubes and tuned to around lets say 33 hz would do good?

oh yeah about the electrical dont worry ive got that one covered. im gonna do the big 3 and some runs of power and ground with some 1/0. then im gonna add acouple powermaster 3100's. then after that a HO alternator.

I am doing the same setup...

ok awsome. you should let me know how it sounds if you get it done before me =]