BigPimpin91 Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 Best Average. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
littleitaly1990 Posted October 5, 2008 Report Posted October 5, 2008 Safari 19,660 download 1,260 upload Firefox 18,840 download 1,640 upload Google Chrome 8,260 download 1,500upload Internet Explorer 11,100 download 1,580 upload results don't seem very consistent :search: -Drew EDIT: FIREFOX TAKES THE LEAD!!!! Firefox was always notably faster for me... A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
thumper_in_cali Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 1st test 2nd test I wish I wasnt connected to my laptops built in wireless modem. Since my room mates didnt pay the phone bill this is what I have. I love the SBC connection a lot better. 5mbit down 1.5mbit upload.
EricM9104 Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 Not bad... ISP advertises 8/1 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
audiofanaticz Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 I only pay $5 a month for my net. I got it combined with my tv service.
David Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 1st test 2nd test I wish I wasnt connected to my laptops built in wireless modem. Since my room mates didnt pay the phone bill this is what I have. I love the SBC connection a lot better. 5mbit down 1.5mbit upload. test = wireless laptop COMCAST FTW.
mcnaught82 Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 2nd test with fire Fox Team Deadly Hertz
teknikalitch Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 90 bucks a month with internet and digital tv with the HD package. extra ten a month and i get 20 meg 1992 Honda Accord LX Head Unit: Alpine X-001 Mids/Highs Front: Rockford Fosgate P1652-S Components Mids/Highs Rear: Rockford Fosgate P1653 3-Ways Mids/Highs Amp: Hifonics Zxi6410 Sub: Fi 15" BTL With HiXmCoil Option Sub Amp: Hifonics Bxi2008D Enclosure: 5.2Cubes Gross Tuned at 31Hz Wiring: One Run Of 0g Alternator: Load Boss 170amp
Ipod Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 SBC Yahoo DSL FTMFL Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.