Goliath on a BTL

Gavin

And that's great, I know the new XXX are the F'in bomb too. 10K denfinly isn't a joke. But isn't it awesome that subs rated at 2000 watts can handle so much in WHATEVER type of enclosure they're in is my point.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

And that's great, I know the new XXX are the F'in bomb too. 10K denfinly isn't a joke. But isn't it awesome that subs rated at 2000 watts can handle so much in WHATEVER type of enclosure they're in is my point.

just imo means they are conservatively rated

Ehh who gives a fuck?? :clown2:

The BTLs are amazing subs which is why I got them but I know not everybody can put 4,000rms and expect them to survive..At 3,000rms your pushing your luck if you expect to keep playing it all day.

And to whoever said the BTLs laugh at 6,000rms...please :meh:

Those shits are probably praying to be turned down if they even make it through 6,000rms...Thats 3times the rated rms.

Dam, all this over a simple question about BTL's :ohmy: IMO, after reading about this sub, it is now on my list,  Big SEXY, thanks for your reply/ comments. its all good bro!

James, no need to get this thing heated like it is.  :smile: weather they take it or not, its all good. and I did make a mistake in the wattage, I will be giving the subs (2) almost 10k per! :^ Its for comps only in a ported box that is about 16 ~ 18cu.ft Maybe it will take it for a few...maybe not.. all I wanted was your thoughs on the sub.

The subs I'm thinking about are:

2 ATOMIC APX18D1's

2 NEW MAXXSONICS MAXXIUMS

or

2 FULLY LOADED 18" BTL's

48956a0.jpgwww.competitionsoundz.comTeam R&RTeam MaxxsonicsTeam DC AudioTeam PowermasterTeam KinetikHooker car audio

Always happy to help bro! Audio freaks, 89% of them are going to be assholes and blow shit way out of per'por'sion! but like you said it's all good bro.

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Ehh who gives a fuck?? :clown2:

The BTLs are amazing subs which is why I got them but I know not everybody can put 4,000rms and expect them to survive..At 3,000rms your pushing your luck if you expect to keep playing it all day.

And to whoever said the BTLs laugh at 6,000rms...please :meh:

Those shits are probably praying to be turned down if they even make it through 6,000rms...Thats 3times the rated rms.

6kw is nothing to a BTL for a burp. daily would  probably be ok fo 30 secs.  meades are takin real close to if not more than 5kw now and they are fine for a few minutes of just hamming.

10kw burp. in the right enclosure for that burp, I'd bet they would handle a few burps like this.

if not recone em  and try agian.

Archived