Jump to content

Rockford fosgate van for sale


Guest na student

Recommended Posts

Posted

Why is it not possible for it to be sponsored by RF?? I think it could be. I doubt it does a 170 but I am sure it hits.

rf could sponsor it. but for it to say "rockford fosgate van", that means its made by rf.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

"YOU'LL NOTICE 4 OF THE 5 ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1500.1 MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS " 170db i dont think so, and this one

"FEEL THE VIBRATIONS OF 170+ EAR BLEEDING DECIBALS WHILE PLAYING A SONY PLAYSTATION ON A 8" FLIP DOWN SWIVEL MONITOR"

im sure a PS can really take that and do 170 with a indash cd player

sure

Posted

I never said it was made by RF I only showed the link and that it was an instant spl vehicle. I never said it would do 170+ they did and being factory sponsored does not mean that someone just got a discount. There are many competitors in the united states that get all equipment free I happen to know a few people from the Midwest that were sponsored in the nineties that received what ever they wanted including modified equipment and even rims tires batteries and the like. I guess the whole point is many people on this forum have no clue how to install a cd player et alone build this type of vehicle. I was just posting a vehicle for sale that was interesting and happens to have a reasonable install. I really wish you would just see it as it is. Have a great weekend.

Whoa whoa whoa, pump the effin brakes here, what's with the ASSUMPTION that many folks on this forum don't konw how to do installs??? Some of us may not have the knowledge or experience to build a van that hits 170+, but that doesn't mean that we don't know about other things. Assuming things like that is what gets that "he said, she said" BS started. Just saying don't jump to conclusions before you say that most of us don't know what we're doing with car audio and installations. We wouldn't be here giving out advice if we didn't bro. And if it was bad advice, we wouldn't be here at all. Get the point I'm trying to make here??? Just be careful how you word things next time and don't assume that other folks don't know what they're doing unless you know firsthand, thanks.

Posted

I never said it was made by RF I only showed the link and that it was an instant spl vehicle. I never said it would do 170+ they did and being factory sponsored does not mean that someone just got a discount. There are many competitors in the united states that get all equipment free I happen to know a few people from the Midwest that were sponsored in the nineties that received what ever they wanted including modified equipment and even rims tires batteries and the like. I guess the whole point is many people on this forum have no clue how to install a cd player et alone build this type of vehicle. I was just posting a vehicle for sale that was interesting and happens to have a reasonable install. I really wish you would just see it as it is. Have a great weekend.

Whoa whoa whoa, pump the effin brakes here, what's with the ASSUMPTION that many folks on this forum don't konw how to do installs??? Some of us may not have the knowledge or experience to build a van that hits 170+, but that doesn't mean that we don't know about other things. Assuming things like that is what gets that "he said, she said" BS started. Just saying don't jump to conclusions before you say that most of us don't know what we're doing with car audio and installations. We wouldn't be here giving out advice if we didn't bro. And if it was bad advice, we wouldn't be here at all. Get the point I'm trying to make here??? Just be careful how you word things next time and don't assume that other folks don't know what they're doing unless you know firsthand, thanks.

thats weak .........id build that shit  in my sleep......

back to lock....lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9757 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...