Sundown Audio

lol its not quite that easy to buy say 200 amps from china. I doubt he makes enough to have that cash on hand. remember it takes ~ up to 10days depending on what shipping you pay for to get stuff from china

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol its not quite that easy to buy say 200 amps from china. I doubt he makes enough to have that cash on hand. remember it takes ~ up to 10days depending on what shipping you pay for to get stuff from china

10 days :lol: your a riot accualy it takes much longer because the amps have to be built first then they come over on a boat then they have to clear customs which can take quite a bit of time then once that happens they have to be trucked over to Jacob which depending on what coast they arrived on can take a few days Edited by Loudcav

Indeed... averages 90 days for me to receive product from the time I place my order - SAX / SAZ lines (and current SAE-1000D) are from South Korea.

Only the new SAE-1200D and future SAE models come from China - lead time is about the same.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

lol i should have put at least like i originally planned... but yes i didnt calculate any overly long customs times or amp building times but my point is the same regardless. Jacob cant sell amps he doesn't have in the USA because forum people especially get all ansy and if they dont have the product the second they order it even when a company states they are having delays or it will take a certain amount of time. It just doesn't work and most importantly sundown has an awesome name and even assuming people were 100% aware of the situation it would be to much of a gamble for jacob to go thru.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Yeah but imagine the 2000d @ a solid 14.4v. That's one of the great things about Sundown amps. They're rated @ 12.8v so if you can maintain a solid 14+ you see a decent amount of extra power. I've been eagerly awaiting the realease of these 2000s since I first heard about them. Sucks the economy is crappy right now.

I am Using MLA now and have 2x SAZ 3000d amps strapped

my voltage @ start-up

Posted Image

ideling... :rolleyes: