Usaci Comp. Woodland Ca.

kingsuv

no offense but are you gay? every post you make has something about justin, i dont know one person that talks so much about another man :unknw:

x2. team xtreme fhegs

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

haha... I still think its him

or his friend Justin goes to, to check out SMD

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

im not trying to get shit started, i mean its cool to have a homie, but damn no need to mention him in every post you make. someone else told me it was justin but im not sure. i mean this guy knows A LOT for being new to the site but i guess well see in woodland he has plenty of time to request off work if he works on that day so there should be no excuse. if it is justin its good hes asking questions and trying to learn some. hes still messin up saying hes someone else though. :unknw: and id its not him this guy needs to let justins nuts breathe.

but back on topic ill be there :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

im not trying to get shit started, i mean its cool to have a homie, but damn no need to mention him in every post you make. someone else told me it was justin but im not sure. i mean this guy knows A LOT for being new to the site but i guess well see in woodland he has plenty of time to request off work if he works on that day so there should be no excuse. if it is justin its good hes asking questions and trying to learn some. hes still messin up saying hes someone else though. :unknw: and id its not him this guy needs to let justins nuts breathe.

but back on topic ill be there :good:

I dont think you are starting shit. He looks at the site as a annonymous user, and saw this show. So he asked me to post that he was going to be at the show. So thats what I did.

I dont think you are starting shit. He looks at the site as a annonymous user, and saw this show. So he asked me to post that he was going to be at the show. So thats what I did.

o ok, so after party at justins family's house?

/Rant

o ok, so after party at justins family's house?

He said I dont think so!!! Maybe a after party at his house though and which you are invited to, since he knows you. There is going to be 2 entrees from Team Xtreme maybe 3. So he is hoping to have a good show

He said I dont think so!!! Maybe a after party at his house though and which you are invited to, since he knows you. There is going to be 2 entrees from Team Xtreme maybe 3. So he is hoping to have a good show

he lives to far. :rolleyes: tell him stop being scared and throw it at the familys house. they wont mind :unsure::unknw:

/Rant

TTMFT

i'm looking forward to this show! finally get some #s

do i have to go out and buy a new CD? nothing thats burned? that is just an inconvenience, do they even sell CDs anymore? :rofl:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived