audiofanaticz Posted October 6, 2008 Report Posted October 6, 2008 I bought it from best buy in april, got it real cheap, like $300 brand new because its a last years model.. Went to advance auto parts to buy new ball joints for my car, when I got there it was working, when I left I just get a error on my screen saying no connection confirm wires or some crap. All wires are connected nothing has changed since I got to adcavance and left, Tried reseting the deck, tried hooking directly to the battery. No go. So I got no idea what else to try but pull it out and give it another bench, and then put it in the box if it fails. I didnt get the extended warrenty, but Im pretty sure there is a one year warrenty on it I hope. Any suggustions?
n8ball2013 Posted October 7, 2008 Report Posted October 7, 2008 they are gonna send it out for repair THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
audiofanaticz Posted October 7, 2008 Author Report Posted October 7, 2008 so they told me and it cost $67.00 for shipping! I told mr geeksquad it dont cost that much to ship the item in that small of a box weighing less then 10 pounds, when I can ship a 18 inch sub that weighs 80 pounds for $36.00. Im calling kenwood tomorrow... Perfect timing tho.. Finals around the corner, and no headunit!! go me!
audiofanaticz Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 well I shipped it out thursday oct 9th. Shipping was $13, not no where near what bestbuy wanted to ship it out.. Kenwood repair got it last monday, I woke up with a missed package drop off from ups on thursday evening. Called ups picked it up there, got it installed tonight, works fine again. Was impressed in only 7 days to turn it around and get it back out the door to me.
Shyne151 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 well I shipped it out thursday oct 9th. Shipping was $13, not no where near what bestbuy wanted to ship it out..Kenwood repair got it last monday, I woke up with a missed package drop off from ups on thursday evening. Called ups picked it up there, got it installed tonight, works fine again. Was impressed in only 7 days to turn it around and get it back out the door to me. Kenwood is amazing on return time. We are in michigan and the service center we send to is in cali... most the time we have a 5-7day turn around time. By far the best out of all the brands we carry. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
korndog2003 Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 Apple is fast too. I had a defective iPhone 3G 16GB, they overnighted me a box, I sent it back overnight at their cost, they had it one day, overnighted me a new phone all in 3 days! at no expense to me!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.