Jump to content

Dd Z 15" In A Geo Off 4kw Rms!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Do tell please :)

Looks like my 300 will get 2..maybe 4 of the 9500 15's and Bobby's truck we are doing a single 15, possible bandpass.
Posted

Should be the goods. Definitely post the buildups on here! :D

My DD 15s have the Carbn Fibre cap but still waiting for them to arrive....

 

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Posted

Should be the goods. Definitely post the buildups on here! :D

My DD 15s have the Carbn Fibre cap but still waiting for them to arrive....

The 06 Dodge I did in the gately audio section has the 3500 12's with the 8 inch carbon caps...just put in all new DD amps today in the same truck!!
Posted

Cmon I know you got pics! :D

Not of the amps...sad I know...the rest of the build is on here though..amps=2 M1a and 2 S4's.
Posted

You are correct..I have a few of the 9500's in my shop now that we are planning some shit for!!!!

*with the 8 inch carbon cap!!

hmm.. I need 2 older magnets yet for teh dbdrag lanes in 09 :)

Got any D's layning around, triple slug magnet with 6 rectangluar vents on top??

 

 

Guest reestblazer
Posted

i personally know the owner of this car, very close friends with him.

Posted

Ive seen this car in person. It was at the Thunderjams 14 show here and when I asked him what he was hitting he laughed and pointed to Randy's truck and said he as keeping up with him. I think he did a 147 something on the POS meter that they had there. Chode could be able to tell ya'll more. he was working at the show.

The thing was loud tho. the hood looked rediculous lmao

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...