wrong. a system is only covered if you insurance company offers custom equipment coverage.

i have AAA and they cover every aftermarket stuff that is on my car.. =D

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

if you have comprehensive insurance it will cover it as long as its bolted down ;)

That is a pretty wide range general statement. Do you work as an insurance claims representative? Have you personally had your completed system stolen and then have it replaced back to its original condition by the ins? If not STFU its not right to give your opinion as fact.

Edited by Dr. Johnson

i look at it as if it gets stolen oh well. you put a system in your car to play it not be a pussy and keep it in the garage and only play it when nobody is around. get an alarm if you dont already and bump your shit you paid 5gs for a reason. when i have a system i play it everywhere thats what i got if for......

just my .02

hell yes beat that shit down buy, a. alarm is a must,b. dont park so far away no one can hear it,c. 2 way pager add-ons are good,d. bump it, but dont show everyone how easy it would be to get it out of your trunk

American Bass*DC Power

i have a 9 thousand dollar car and a 6 or 7 thousand dollar system.... (only because building the box cost us close to a grand and my cadences cost about 1grand wholesale.... but i put a alarm on my shit.... and everyone knows that if they FUCK WITH ME THEY FUCK WITH MY KNIFE... plus everyone around knows my subs....

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I think you overpaid for your wildbeasts bro

http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc...p;idproduct=488

FYI that site always has good cheap cadence shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.