Ok so our high school had these guys come in to talk to us about making good decisions. Well one of them was taking about guys(Playas) taking a girl out. so he said that when a guys taking to a girl he gets all macho(which to a certain extent i agree). But he says that the girl is getting ready and she hears this boom... she thinks its a storm looks outside not a cloud. she hears it again looks outside again not a cloud in the sky then she sees a car with a and i quote "playa in a $500 car with a $5000 dollar system and the entire gym turns and looks at me. Im taking so much crap for this in fact my new nick name is super playa seb:(. and every one ripping on me but i really dont care but they're also ripping on my girlfriend haha i hope she doesnt mind.

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

small school or do you just make sure everyone knows where they can steal a nice system? lol

small school or do you just make sure everyone knows where they can steal a nice system? lol

times 2

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

reason y i wouldnt drive ur car with the system 2 skool expecially one with a system worth 5 grand. if i had 2 have a system in the car id drive 2 skool it would be 1 12" 1 amp and thats it $500 give or take and if somebody steals it o well ull live at least they didnt steal ur 5grand system

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

or at least get a alarm on the bastard.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

reason y i wouldnt drive ur car with the system 2 skool expecially one with a system worth 5 grand. if i had 2 have a system in the car id drive 2 skool it would be 1 12" 1 amp and thats it $500 give or take and if somebody steals it o well ull live at least they didnt steal ur 5grand system

if you have comprehensive insurance it will cover it as long as its bolted down ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

has any0one been eyeing your car after you did that demo?if so make sure to watch where you park.if you can park it close not so far away.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i look at it as if it gets stolen oh well. you put a system in your car to play it not be a pussy and keep it in the garage and only play it when nobody is around. get an alarm if you dont already and bump your shit you paid 5gs for a reason. when i have a system i play it everywhere thats what i got if for......

just my .02

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I got a $1000 car $20,000 of gear and materials I cop that shit all the time. :(

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos