NO NO NO my systems not worth 5 G's i only have one 15 DC level 4 and a Hifonics 2006D but everyone in school knows that my system is real not that wal-mart shit(which most people at our school have). I don't have an alarm currently :01nocomment8so: but i lock my car and park it in front of the cameras. my car cost $3800 and my system so far is at like $600. The point is now im not hearing the end of this Super Playa Seb bit. OH and i go to a really small school we have a school size of 587.

Edited by sebXC

1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab

could be worse....600 bux doesnt even start to cover my charging system....

when iw as in highschool i had an infinty 1600a and a CVR dual 12 inch box, an alpine, and rockford 4 inch interiors and had the loudest system by a longshot. went to a car show sorta thing and realized i had a long way to go....

people will stop once they realize how fucking gay they are....

(this is from someone with a 5k system in a 95 toyota....)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

could be worse....600 bux doesnt even start to cover my charging system....

when iw as in highschool i had an infinty 1600a and a CVR dual 12 inch box, an alpine, and rockford 4 inch interiors and had the loudest system by a longshot. went to a car show sorta thing and realized i had a long way to go....

people will stop once they realize how fucking gay they are....

(this is from someone with a 5k system in a 95 toyota....)

i got an 800 dollar pile of shit ass car...and a big expensive system.....i d guess about 4g's msrp...it does really close to 150 sealed at the dash...but it gets 34miles to the gallon with about 500 pounds of sounds...but i work on base and i park my car in the back of house next to my dog and my room...so im not worried too much only when i go to like walmart and shit liike that...

99 4runner

walled 2 18 fi btl ufo psi recones 15 cubes 33hz port bottom behind the C pillar

orion hcca 8000.1d

8 Polk audio mm 691 6x9

2 2000x4 hifonics

320 amp singer alt

3 g31

1 baby seat 1 booster seat and daily driven!

if they give you too much shit just tell them to come to this forum and check out my install , and that will show them a $400 car (van) with over $5000 in audio.....

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets