Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Who Is Watching Finals This Weekend Via Internet?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think that you are thinking Van Riper Gregs is the Purple and primer Blazer one 9518 comp cone and hes either got one or 2 Stetsom 7ks he had one earlier in the week and smoked it and borrowed one mabe 2

Posted

yeah the metallic purple blazer, coulda swore it was 2 woofers but your corrrect after going back and looking

yeah ripper has the yes its real typhoon lol

Posted

yeah the metallic purple blazer, coulda swore it was 2 woofers but your corrrect after going back and looking

yeah ripper has the yes its real typhoon lol

ya I know Greg a bit I usualy go to his shows after he fried the one amp this week testing I offered to let him borrow my 2 SAZ-3000Ds but he found a stestsom or 2 the guy who he borrowed them from I believe has 2
Posted

Greg is part if the reason why Im building mine like I am, after seeing his and how strong it is, it was a no brainer IMO to try this approach with my Bassracer.

Posted

alright ... im connected and ready for sunday at indy.... does anyone know how its gonna go down today??

edit: geeze the audio works great today but the cam is froze........

edit 2: well shit .... nothing works now...

edit 3: ITSSSS WWWWOOOORRRRKKKKINNNN .... ok i need to take a chill pill ...brb..........................................................................

.................................................................................

..........................................ok im good now...

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1424 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...