bassmachine Posted August 16, 2006 Report Posted August 16, 2006 Where is the best place to put a dvd player at. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
meade916 Posted August 16, 2006 Report Posted August 16, 2006 in the dash? All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
bassmachine Posted August 17, 2006 Author Report Posted August 17, 2006 Well I aleady have my head unit at the bottom and monitor at top. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
dmanson Posted August 25, 2006 Report Posted August 25, 2006 put mine in my center console 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
bassmachine Posted August 27, 2006 Author Report Posted August 27, 2006 I think I think im put in my compartment.I will take some pics. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
bassmachine Posted September 4, 2006 Author Report Posted September 4, 2006 the thing was 2 big so I put it below the compartment. So now I wil take some picks. I think I need to make it where its even at the back because sometimes It will read disk's and sometimes it wont. Ill let you know what happens. Picks will come up later. Windows Xp1 40 & 120gigHDDMSI BoardUNDERCONSTRUCTION Dr. Doom aka StarScream3kDestruction at ur service
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.