8 Rockford Fosgate 12's In A Reguler Cab---- the last video

no one has anything to say! :(http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gif :search:

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

yea

i saw the 3rd amp in yo avy had to come see the updates

cant wait till this finish :)

thanks.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Be careful with those amps bro. I have a hifonics also and the other night when i was at a hockey game a cop came up to my window and tapped on it and told me its illegal to have light illuminating from your car. I can't believe he didn't say anything about the bass :D

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Be careful with those amps bro. I have a hifonics also and the other night when i was at a hockey game a cop came up to my window and tapped on it and told me its illegal to have light illuminating from your car. I can't believe he didn't say anything about the bass :D

lol yea i was thinking about that... im already planing on when its warmer to darken the back window. so that will help some.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Okay the only thing about the subs and amps.. you are getting 6 15's that are rated for 300rms a piece... 6x300 = 1800 watts of rms power...

Your 3 hifonics each put at 200x2 or 400x1 either way its still 400.. so take 400x3 = 1200 watts of rms power. You are underpower each of the subs by 100 watts.. and they'll even take more than 300. You're going to want to get new amps.. otherwise you'll be significantly underpowering the subs

other than that it looks good and i'd like to see it finished.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

level 2's can take more power then they are rated, the will take alot if u know what ur doing. right now i have 500wrms going to each of my 3 level 2's. really good subwoofers u wont be dissapointed

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Okay the only thing about the subs and amps.. you are getting 6 15's that are rated for 300rms a piece... 6x300 = 1800 watts of rms power...

Your 3 hifonics each put at 200x2 or 400x1 either way its still 400.. so take 400x3 = 1200 watts of rms power. You are underpower each of the subs by 100 watts.. and they'll even take more than 300. You're going to want to get new amps.. otherwise you'll be significantly underpowering the subs

other than that it looks good and i'd like to see it finished.

yea i was thinking about that the other night... but it slipped my mind to say something. i think im just gonna under power them for awhile till i get some more money and what not.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

So i have to ask, anyone intrested in some 12's??

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived