8 Rockford Fosgate 12's In A Reguler Cab---- the last video

nice build, whats up witht that console

well i didnt want to go crazy and fiberglass one, thats for the next install thow. maybe a carputer and a touch screen

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

a little update:

Posted Image

Posted Image

still needs clear coats

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

no one cares :(

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

:nea: You've drug this out so long that I've lost interest.

dam bro im so fucking sorry that i cant fucking bank role enough to fucking pay for my fucking shit at once. god dam ass hole. just cuz of your fucking retarted ass im done. im no longer going to fucking update my shit. ill put one more thing a video when im done and thats the last fucking thing thats going to be seen on my build.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Seems cool- small hole? i need to go through the pages to remember what you were tossing in the back

-Drew

**i do remember thinking the console/doors were very nice

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

You gotta remember that most people here can not access SMD at work during the day, and others (like me) can access the site but can not see pics due to a firewall.

If you had been putting a single sub behind the seat,I would skipped right past your posts, but when you are building a blow through with 8 subs, you got my attention.

Keep in mind also that this forum is a lot about subs! All the other details are nice, but people are after pics of the sub enclosure.

No need to hurry, and we all have some sort of budget we gotta stick to. Take your time and get it right and also get what YOU want out of it.

It's looking good so far! ^_^

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

dam bro im so fucking sorry that i cant fucking bank role enough to fucking pay for my fucking shit at once. god dam ass hole. just cuz of your fucking retarted ass im done. im no longer going to fucking update my shit. ill put one more thing a video when im done and thats the last fucking thing thats going to be seen on my build.

Calm down. It doesn't have anything to do with bank role.

So you put up a couple pics and nobody came on to pat you on the back so you start pouting about it? I do want to see your progress but if you want to be a baby about it, oh well.

o shit! im done. other them a few lil things. but omfg it loud as shit expecialy with the lows. tomorrow ill post up video.

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived