Posted Image

Posted Image

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Did I just see a http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif off of maybe 800 watts. :shok:

That has got to be a first, nice fucking build bro, now save up for some real power and let that mother breath.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

This project has really come a long way. Can't believe you started out with OSB and managed to finish with close to professional box. All you need is some touch ups here and there for a super clean install. Very nice, keep it up! :good:

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

This project has really come a long way. Can't believe you started out with OSB and managed to finish with close to professional box. All you need is some touch ups here and there for a super clean install. Very nice, keep it up! :good:

thank you, im suprized how good it came out. but i already wanna upgrade. im already use to the loudness. and then im gonna go all out and go as pro looking as i can.

but one bad thing is that the drill bits i used the tape i put on so i didnt go to deep sliped so like 4 or 6 scruss didnt even hold

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

Nice blow through, what db are you hitting?

The central chamber is not a port like a normal port but a coupling/loading chamber. This effects the load on the woofers and thus acts like a Q control, bigger chamber higher Q.

Just to clarify are you also porting from your sub cabs to the central manifold? If so then it is a series tuned design (Port output is coupled with driver output this is great for insane lows), if you port the cabs out to the cabin you get a parrallel tuned design (this is better for high DB and peak, but with the secrifice of ultimate low end extension).

If there is no port from the sub cabs then it is a psudo 4th order.

My saying: "A boom a day keeps the hearing away."

Nice blow through, what db are you hitting?

The central chamber is not a port like a normal port but a coupling/loading chamber. This effects the load on the woofers and thus acts like a Q control, bigger chamber higher Q.

Just to clarify are you also porting from your sub cabs to the central manifold? If so then it is a series tuned design (Port output is coupled with driver output this is great for insane lows), if you port the cabs out to the cabin you get a parrallel tuned design (this is better for high DB and peak, but with the secrifice of ultimate low end extension).

If there is no port from the sub cabs then it is a psudo 4th order.

yea is ported into the middle. and it is good with the lows. kinda wish it was a lil better on all of the lows midds highs but it ant *sigh*

just cuz i wanna know how is building a V stile box? kinda like jacks but just a stright wall. because i was thinking about rebuilding cuz i missed up a few lil things

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

yea is ported into the middle. and it is good with the lows. kinda wish it was a lil better on all of the lows midds highs but it ant *sigh*

just cuz i wanna know how is building a V stile box? kinda like jacks but just a stright wall. because i was thinking about rebuilding cuz i missed up a few lil things

Blow thoughs should be good on everything they are often wider bandwidth than regular ported boxes. Mine is flat from 55hz to 18hz.

What are you current rear enclosure sizes and port tuning and also front manfold size?

Having really big rear cabs will sacrifice the upper end somewhat.

Really deep blow thoughs (when longer than 55 inches) tend to favour the lows as they can have some phase/cancelation issues higher up thus in the upper stuff you only hear some of the subs at any one time rather than all subs in unison. Shallow blow though designs dont suffer from this.

My saying: "A boom a day keeps the hearing away."

Blow thoughs should be good on everything they are often wider bandwidth than regular ported boxes. Mine is flat from 55hz to 18hz.

What are you current rear enclosure sizes and port tuning and also front manfold size?

Having really big rear cabs will sacrifice the upper end somewhat.

Really deep blow thoughs (when longer than 55 inches) tend to favour the lows as they can have some phase/cancelation issues higher up thus in the upper stuff you only hear some of the subs at any one time rather than all subs in unison. Shallow blow though designs dont suffer from this.

ill take some measurements today if i can, i lost the paper work on it so i gotta re-measuere it all. i know its tuned around 35hz thow

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

well a lil update. my stinger stoped again, was looking for a different meter and about 4 to 5 days later its working fine now. :mellow:

I can't stop building!!!

My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

Archived