• 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

I've bought a few different things from them, and haven't had any problems whatsoever. In fact, unlike the poster above, they even gave me tracking numbers..... but nowadays that's not too important, as I had my work address added to my credit card, by my bank. Now I have anything of value sent there, as they are open 7 days a week, 14 hours a day. So always someone available to sign for me.

However, this is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> "IMPORTANT" <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You should understand that SonicElectronix is mostly a "gray market" company. In case you, or anybody do not understand what this is, it simply means, they are most often "not" authorized dealers of the products they are selling. Now this doesn't mean they are selling these products against the will of the big name companies they are selling. They are not.... But what it does mean, is that you will not get a warranty directly through that company for your product. Oh sure, SonicElectronix will give you an "in house warranty".... but something tells me, that might not be a real strong point of their business practices.

In fact, what I'd really like to hear about, are the items that people bought through SonicE, and had problems with, and then, how those problems / in-house warranty issues were handled afterwards...........

Anyway, I knew about this beforehand, but bought my RF 25 to Life Power 1000 through SonicE anyway. Why ? Because I paid $499 for a brand new amp that RF has a listed MSRP of $1299 for.......

I believe that, "IF" their is a problem with my RF amp, RF will still repair it (if its repairable, of course) but as you would probably guess, they will charge me for it. Of course with the price I paid, and depending on the cost of the repairs, it might still be worth it.

The choice, of course, is yours. You should just be well informed about gray market items ahead of time.

Peace,

Fish

ive bought a few times, recommeneded some friend to buy as well and they never had a problem

i give them a good recommendation!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hey Footlong, that was lucky for you. What brand was that amp ?

On the page for my RF Power 1000, it said at the bottom of that page, "Comes with a 1 year warranty through "Sonic Electronix". I figure if it were covered by RF, that would be a strong selling point that they would advertise.....

Then you go to Crutchfield.com, and they sell the same amps for more, but do in fact advertise a factory warranty, and try to scare you away from the others, with their, "Don't get taken by gray market gear" speech......

BTW, I do have experience with the whole gray market situation from "other than" car audio. Same thing goes with photography equipment.

Peace,

Fish

I bought 3 amps from them. (to Fish Chris) 1 of my amps blew, But it came with a Manufacturer warranty. All I did was print off a reciept from Sonicelectronix and send it to the manufacturer.

Excelent seller btw. A++

Hey Footlong, that was lucky for you. What brand was that amp ?

On the page for my RF Power 1000, it said at the bottom of that page, "Comes with a 1 year warranty through "Sonic Electronix". I figure if it were covered by RF, that would be a strong selling point that they would advertise.....

Then you go to Crutchfield.com, and they sell the same amps for more, but do in fact advertise a factory warranty, and try to scare you away from the others, with their, "Don't get taken by gray market gear" speech......

BTW, I do have experience with the whole gray market situation from "other than" car audio. Same thing goes with photography equipment.

Peace,

Fish

I just got it back from the manufacturer. They sent me a Brand New amp.. IDK why though.. It was a Power Acoustik.... I got 3 of "the same" amps, but one of the 3 was an older style.. go figure, the older one blew up.. After I sent it to them, they just sent me on of the newer styles, so now I have 3 matching amps and I can't bitch :)

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Hey Footlong, that great ! Gives me a little more assurance, should I happen to have any problems with my amp, or anything else I have, or will order from SonicE in the future.

Yea, they do offer some outstanding deals !

Peace,

Fish

I just got it back from the manufacturer. They sent me a Brand New amp.. IDK why though.. It was a Power Acoustik.... I got 3 of "the same" amps, but one of the 3 was an older style.. go figure, the older one blew up.. After I sent it to them, they just sent me on of the newer styles, so now I have 3 matching amps and I can't bitch :)