New Monitor - 32" 1080p! Edit: 37" Now

those samsungs are teh sex, i wish i had the cash laying around for a 42ish inch one. When i got mine (westinghouse) it was 1/4 the price of the samsung i wanted, and had half the response time, and since i got it just for xbox 360 that was important, but looking at yours its prob time to upgrade, that looks so ill

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

no offense, we go way back but i gotta do it....

reading>joo

hahhah just playin bro but look at the title of the thread :search:

:lol: My bad bro. I worded that wrong...very wrong!!! What I meant to say was that you were using a 37" TV as a computer monitor. That's some cool shit.

Member since 25 Jun 2006

2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques

samsung ftw. nice screen and nice pics. they look so real.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

lets just say it was more then $5900 and less then $6000...and yes i know you can build it cheaper on new-egg LOL. At least now anyway :D At the time, everything in it was the newest of the new....so if thats what you want you gotta pay for it.

hell ya i was anxious, i think new monitor day is right up there with new rim day when it comes to my cars/trucks :D Ill be used to it in a couple days but right now im like a little kid with a new toy :D Oh and dont trip on the 1360 x 768, my "old" 50" plama is like that and it STILL looks amazing to me...maybe not as a computer monitor but as an over all TV it still gets the job done nicely! If your gonna hook a pc up to it though 1080 is the way to go.

Yeah Steve, i was just about to say you could have built your own PC LOL! Nice set-up! I noticed ur HD-DVD player as well. I got one for $50 and I have been buying movies for $4-$15 LOL! It's worth it for the HD-DVD's that's available. I'm about to build a new desktop around spring. I'm going with 8 cores LOL! I'll post pics when I do. To all who wants a 1080p TV on the cheap, I suggest you look at the Toshiba Regza 32RV530U "OR" 42RV530U! Great picture with 1080p on the cheap! Edited by JAY-P

i just went out and got a 47" tv cause of this haha

this what you playin cod on?

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/