That's all him. But the level of work in there is absolutly amaz-za-zing. It's like being in AREA 51 in there. Stuff no one has seen. Stuff that's built but may never get used, and prolly never seen. Stuff that we've all seen. And stuff that hasn't been started yet...but the ideas are there. That damn mouse on the spinning wheel is gonna be doin some overtime soon...LoL.

They told me yesterday that they would be taking the chevy as a straight trade in on the durango...now they're telling me that I have to finance the durango. They're only paying off the chevy, $4850, and the durango is $3725. They also said something about giving me a check for $1100 for the difference on the two trucks. So they confused the shit outta me. My credit sucks and I can't find a willing co-signer, so I have to find a bad credit place to finance it for me...which is gonna suck ass. I applied to a few places already so I'm just waiting on a response now. I hope this works out. I don't wanna have to hook that shit back up in the chevy and keep it.

most used car dealers are snakes man they try to get you like that they tell you one thing and get you all hyped up about it then when they know you are hooked they hit cha wit tha bullshit. I was done like that about my Z28 i was told 5000 on tha lot and for a 97-Z28 with only 67,000 miles on it and only 1 owner which by tha way was a older woman 5000 was a damn good deal so anyway i wenthome and got the cash dude started the paperwork and then when he was done he hit m wit tha bullshit tellin me that the car was 6k and not 5k i was mad as fuck cuz i knew what he told me b4 i went and got my money i guess he thought since i was payin cash he could do me like that so i was pissed and finna show my ass when his biz partner who was on tha lot when he told me tha price walked in and asked what tha prob was i told him what was up and he helped me out tellin his partner that he was wrong and he did tell me 5k well they had a lil fight about b4 we reached an agreement i said fuck it and paid him 5500 for the car and we were both happy with the outcome but on the up side i became their source for car audio when they got used cars woth no sounds they gave me a call so atleast i made some of my money back LOL

They told me yesterday that they would be taking the chevy as a straight trade in on the durango...now they're telling me that I have to finance the durango. They're only paying off the chevy, $4850, and the durango is $3725. They also said something about giving me a check for $1100 for the difference on the two trucks. So they confused the shit outta me. My credit sucks and I can't find a willing co-signer, so I have to find a bad credit place to finance it for me...which is gonna suck ass. I applied to a few places already so I'm just waiting on a response now. I hope this works out. I don't wanna have to hook that shit back up in the chevy and keep it.

well thats shitty

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........