World Finals In Sac

C 45.

wf in sac yes or no  

44 members have voted

1. 1. should there be a world finals held in sacramento please explain why or why not

• yes and why
    • no and why

I called McClelland park and they do not have a place for us. any other locations I can look into? keep in mind we need a host hotel also and 40,000 + sq feet.

later

Doug

Is there any sort of budget in mind? If it's in line with what we paid for Laughin then we might just need a field somewhere with some tents. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I called McClelland park and they do not have a place for us. any other locations I can look into? keep in mind we need a host hotel also and 40,000 + sq feet.

later

Doug

How about Consumnes River College? Easy access from freeway 99 . . . . surrounded by lots of different restaurants and stores.

A newly built hotel that is more or less a quarter mile away from C.R.C.

I will try to get more infos for you Doug and see if it qualifies the criteria of a place your looking for . . . . .

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

it needs to be an indoor venue. a hanger? a storage facility? I will try and call Cal Expo to see if their prices have come down with the economy.

later

Doug

When you talk to them ask about a portion of it. Like the pavilions section of it. I think if we can lock down the venue before the season starts then we have a good chance to promote the hell out of it and turn it into a big show.

We can even look into having a space for each shop that hosts a show to have a free of discounted booth space in the event. we could have plenty of time to get local media involved as well as the manufacture support. We can even look into trying in with a local car show to help offset location costs.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thats great, i'd be glad to do whatever supporting advertising possible. would local shops support a non shop event?

like, i can understand a shop not wanting to support a competing business but if it is world finals, some shops may spread the word to customers.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i would agree with all you guys here even though i would have probably gone if my money was looking right but who knows lol but i would have def. been able to make it for a show here im hoping to see a better turn out as far as competitors next year even if we dont have wf in sac ive been trying to recrute new people for the sport and so has brandon s and bryan nyman so we can hopefully have a better turn out for shows to come so lets all hope for the best

must be nice huh

i see 3 votes for no but only one person gave a reason, and that person obviously lives in midwest. im gonna laugh if world finals here in sac gets a better turnout than indy. that would be the funniest shit in the world.

i voted yes because, well its in cali for one which is where all westcoast competitors are. for 2 i believe everything is cheaper here than other places. and 3 i garuntee biggest turnout at a wf on the west so far.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

and also im going to try and look into some locations have a few in mind hope we can get one together

must be nice huh

and also im going to try and look into some locations have a few in mind hope we can get one together

make it happen em. shit let me know i can hit up a few locs. after work.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived