The Official 'f*ckin Know It All N00bs' Thread

Stupid mawfawker. I about lost it when I saw the pics of his install. Free air 15's, that's so hot shit yo.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I've already been told my Fi's are fleamarket brand, and i should upgrade to 15" MTX 9500's...afterall they beat everyone else in a comparison. Other than that I get the usually person who has a buddy who lived next to a guy who was friends with the cousin of someone who blewout his windows everytime he turned up his bass.

I actually had a kid come into best buy claiming to be on a first name basis with meade...that was pretty cool. lol. I wasn't a dick to him, actually I told him to sign up on his forum. lol. I said, Im sure Steve would love to hear from you on the forum, then.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

ROFFLMAO!!!!!!

N00B!!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:D

Great Find Drew!!

Dear God!!! thats the funniest chit ive seen in a long dam time i cant believe how dumb some ppl are lol but then again i guess retards need lovein too :crazy:

SMDMafiaxaosikk.jpg

εις το ονομα του Πατρος και του Υιου και του Αγίου Πνεύματος, eis to onoma tou Patros kai tou Huiou kai tou Hagiou Pneumatos,

I like how that kid takes a picture of his shitty install. if it were me I would hide as much of that shit as I could.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

^^^^^^^^^^^WOW....that must sound "loud"....those 2 woofers without a box should be removed...i dont think it sounds loud without a box...hahah...

a kid i used to work with was running 2 comp vr 12s and a 1500 crunch in a sealed box.

"yea the cops arrested me last night".

whys that?

"they pulled me for loud music, so i turned it up and cracked the cops windows".

:rofl:

How do you not straight up laugh in somebodys face when they try to say some shit like this?!?!?!

Well i was talkin with one of ma mates that owns ma local car audio joint on the weekend, and he had a funny story bout some noob that came into buy a sub for his sedan...

The dude bought an RF P3 12" and questioned about a sealed box size for the sub, ma mate said to install it in a box relatively the same to the box the sub came in.

So off goes special constumer to get bumpin...

He comes back in a week asking why his sub sounds like shit. To ma mates suprise, the dickhead had just left the sub in the box, running it free-air, and ran the speaker wires into the cardboard box to get it pumpin! lol

Does this dude win the award for biggest car-audio noob ever??!!

--quoted from another thread :lol:

My lame attempt to merge threads without moderator privileges :D

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Went to Valvoline to get oil changed today.

The sub shone through my windshield and the guy said, "Holy Fucking Subs!"

He then complemented me and said my shit must slam because of my upgraded power wire. (Big 3)

I said, it does ok.

He then told me what he had (I couldn't hear so I don't remember,) he said he hit a 167.

I didn't feel like starting anything and just nodded my head.

Should have asked him on what meter, frequency, box size, tuning, car, mic placement, all of that other stuff.

Archived