Sampsonite Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Ok, Its about time these all get compiled into 1 thread, as I have seen several of them in seperate threads 1). We ALL know someone that has 'broken windows' with their systems So its not really that epic to hear.. BUT- I met this mexican that claimed his 12's hit SO HARD They blew out ALL of his windows, and when he upgraded to 1" Plexi, he blew out all the cars windows he drove by I met this other guy that had a pair of 15" Lanzars in a prefab, so I asked him how they sounded.... He proceded to tell me that they cracked his windshield.... Then he started getting real cocky, and claimed that when you install subs, you need 2 niose processors so you can get that deep 2 ohm frequency I rolled my eyes and left Lets hear about your n00b encounters THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: -People you meet on the street -Links to other sites such as this one HERE -Pictures of systems that look absolutely horrible (page2) -Any other n00bish content you feel necessary to be on here --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Noobtastic14 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 buddies Type R 12s hit 162db oh knoes!!!!! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Sampsonite Posted October 16, 2008 Author Report Posted October 16, 2008 buddies Type R 12s hit 162db oh knoes!!!!! -Drew I've heard of people claim to be in the high 180's --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Gearstix Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 kid at work said his friends car was sponsored and she had a $30,000 "competition" setup, sponsored, tractor battery behind the seat, did 300db.. 2005 Blazer Build... Mach 5 SPL-12s, Audiopipe AP3000.1D..
stereomayhem Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Usualy when I have heard the blowing out the window story their car is always in the shop getting work done, so they will be back next week to show me what is up. Guess what, no show! www.stereomayhem.com
MickyMcD Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Nothing will ever beat the whole 'Direct Exhaust Injection' bullshit....oh man, that was classic. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
smokeumtires Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Heres one.. A guy in my hood stated that his Orion Xtr 10's in Bazooka tubes off a Orion Hcca amp would blow my T3k and 18 BTL out of the water in a SPL comp.. I wish I had a TL to shut his ass up.. cocky sunofabitch
EricM9104 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 a guy at my work, tells me he has two rf 10"s (dunno what model, fairly shallow though), require a window tint or else the window will blow out. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Amalan Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 some n00b thought a 150amp alt would suffice to run 2 deep cycle batts and a 4k amp til his rear batt died and killed his amp... n00b=me eh shit happens
audiofanaticz Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 n00b=me eh shit happens rofl.. but your man enough to admit your mistake. +1 rep
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.