Randerson Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 I had this kid at work with two of those sony xplodes and and these SOUNDSTORM 850w amps saying that he cracked his back window once. and all he does is talk about his system. It just makes me chuckle
97maxima Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Everyone knows wal-mart sells the best equipment!Get some roadmaster! American Bass*DC Power
jack Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Weeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll I was demoing the suburban without the RF bass knob hooked up and a guy that was cringing from the bass asked what it was "hittin" I said 150's.... he got that look of thats all wow thats it?? and says my buddy has a convertible with 2 15's that hits 155 with the top down....... I proceded to turn off the truck cuzz I knew I was beat..... Im such a loser.... dont be so down on yourself roscoe, if only we could be as loud as all the dont knows out there ROFFLMAO!!!!!! N00B!!!!! Great Find Drew!! that shit looks like old man mikes van from about 2004 -how things have changed http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build" (1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10 (2) PowermasterD2700 batteries ALL FOR SALE TEAM DC AUDIO TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR
EricM9104 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 OH MAN WHAT IS THIS SWEET LINK!!!! -Drew AHAHAHHAHA My fucking side hurts!!!!! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Applejack Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 i think i could see one of those kids with the bikes with speakers on them sporting this Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Chode69 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 i have my share of blown out windows, 160 "decimels" out of 2 12s sealed box in a trunked car i give demos everyone in a while and people say WOW YOU MUST BE IN THE 165 AREA...and i say no about 145 146 and they are like argueing with me about my score...im like ok...your right im wrong...i only been to a couple shows and OWN a termlab NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
FI_Aaron Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 im quick to tell somebody "thats bullshit" Alot of people like to say they knw somebody who blows out windows or they hit a 160. this guy heard mine and said it was the loudest hes ever heard. I mean 1 btl 18 and he was covering his ears. I told him it was a 146 and he said his friend hit a 155, but mine was the loudest hes heard. I love when people say yea i have to MA 12s in a fiberglass bandpass box with protective plexi glass in the box with a pyle 4k watt amp. Lets Go Ski
E-Train Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 I had a guy try to tell me that if you could flip a quarter on your roof then your hitting atleast 155Db LMAO 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
BigPimpin91 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 I had a guy try to tell me that if you could flip a quarter on your roof then your hitting atleast 155Db LMAOWhat is it if you flip ducks? BigPimpin91's Banging Music
sebXC Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 I had a guy try to tell me that if you could flip a quarter on your roof then your hitting atleast 155Db LMAOso im hitting 155 sweet haha. i had some freshman tell me that his 10" sub was louder than my 15" DC level 4 the other day. When i asked him what he had he told me a pioneer i asked how much power he had and he said i have 500 watts he was so cocky. When i told him i had a 15 and 2000 watts(1300 powering the sub) he said that was impossible i looked at him and just said no not really and when i said i had a DC sub he called it a walmart sub. i told him that even if was a walmart sub it would beat the shit out of his set up. I told him my cars in the back lets see yours he said i dont have it, i looked at him and just walked away. 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Regular Cab ... ... ...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.