Sampsonite Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 lol.... I know a guy that got beat up because he was a "ghost" but under the sheet, he wore a party hat I also know someone that taped a bunch of white things to a trash bag and dressed up as white trash --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Forevrbumpn Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 last year I was a pile a cardboard boxes, or atleast tried to be... a 6ft stack of boxes was kind of hard to hide, since I was trying to scare kids I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
dr.db Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 I was lazy and wore some camo overalls...my girl had a little navy dress thingy on,so it kind of worked.
BassJunkie Posted October 17, 2008 Author Report Posted October 17, 2008 I just ordered the shocker costume 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Applejack Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 damn dr. your chick is hot! (plz don't kill me...plz?....seriously....hot...) Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
dr.db Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 damn dr. your chick is hot! (plz don't kill me...plz?....seriously....hot...)Yeah buddy...and thanks
C 45. Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 Yeah buddy...and thanksalong with her rack lol jk bro you always talk about it had to and her pink escalade lol must be nice huh
C 45. Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 last year I was a pile a cardboard boxes, or atleast tried to be... a 6ft stack of boxes was kind of hard to hide, since I was trying to scare kids see if this is what you had in mind lol must be nice huh
dr.db Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 along with her rack lol jk bro you always talk about it had to and her pink escalade lolHahahaha...the rack..Now she wants a pink Range Rover.
B Slaps Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 see if this is what you had in mind lol that shit is so dam funny. Hahahaha...the rack..Now she wants a pink Range Rover. hahaha they want it all dont they? I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.