BassJunkie Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Americas biggest halloween party is right around the corner and I have no clue wat the hell to wear. I was going to do something crazy with a white tux I have but my shoulders are too broad for the coat haha. I want something funny and original, I thought about going as turd furguson off of celebrity jeopardy or raoul duke off of fear and loathing in las vegas. But i'm kinda stumped I dont wanna spend more than $75 on the costume since I gotta have about $60 in gas to get there and back and some money for beer and other such things. Any ideas???? 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Aaron813 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Get a big dick as a costume or maybe a big sperm lol
Namosh Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 A duck wearing a SMD shirt? Two birds with one stone, if ya know what I mean.... My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
loganberry Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 Get a big dick as a costume or maybe a big sperm lol they sell the dick at the "spirit" halloween shops My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Aaron813 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 they sell the dick at the "spirit" halloween shopsI just seen some kid wearing one the other day as I was going thru town lol
NoFearX18 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 dress as a dick and maybe you will get lucky and there will be a pussy there My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
BigPimpin91 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 I'm a fat guy so I went as The Pillsbury Doughboy last year. I think I'm either going to be a Hostess Cup Cake or a Twinkie this year. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
NoFearX18 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 i wonder if theres a giant set of boobies costume? best costume ever! woot! http://www.ihatebryanboy.com/bryanboy/imag...en_costumes.jpg the first one not the 2nd one! My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
NoFearX18 Posted October 16, 2008 Report Posted October 16, 2008 here you go! maybe this will be there! http://www.cblpi.org/ftp/Vagina%20Costume%20WEB.jpg My Videos AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!
n8ball2013 Posted October 17, 2008 Report Posted October 17, 2008 last year i was a sheep fucker THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.