Sonic Electronix

I think the car has an amazing level of work and detail, but it's ugly IMO. The brakes look like they should be on a power wheels compared to those rims. That's my biggest pet peeve about rims, most folks don't upgrade the brakes and it turns out to look like ass. It's not just for show cars. Daily ones are like that too and I just don't care for that look. I know that one is not drivin daily, if ever, but it would've shown a lil more attention to detail on Alpines part.

something tells me a car thats gonna barely move isnt gonna need upgraded brakes but woulda been cool to just paint the calipers

I know they most likely wouldn't move it anywhere except to and from the trailer. But if they put all that time into the rest of the car, they could've taken some time to do the brakes too. Alot of folks notice the little things and it really shows how much attention to detail companies or people put into their WHOLE ride. Not just the best part of it.

i'll be the odd one out...i think its ugly as fuck

YES...i know right i think its so damn ugly..i love the rims but the car itself is just ugly as fuck

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

lol someone hit up rays cellphone and tell him to jack me the rims... leave the rest bc i dont want it :W:

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

whells were 30" in the rear.. 26" in the front, stock brakes.

doors were amazing, it drives, they had video of the entire build playing , i heard it was steve's last build for alpine........... again..

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz