How I Solder 0/1 Gauge Wire

this is how i do it

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

haha kickass mane i always wondered how to do this, ima pick up some cheap terminals to try it on and does it matter what kinda soilder? and u get that flex stuff from parts express? n what size 1'' or 3/4''? anyways nice vid should help out alot of ppl

edit: i say pin this shit in the electrical section on here for future reference, lol how to videos ftmfw! :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

haha kickass mane i always wondered how to do this, ima pick up some cheap terminals to try it on and does it matter what kinda soilder? and u get that flex stuff from parts express? n what size 1'' or 3/4''? anyways nice vid should help out alot of ppl

edit: i say pin this shit in the electrical section on here for future reference, lol how to videos ftmfw! :)

Make shure it's rosin core solder

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

you can get all the parts from home depot or other hardware stores. and it's flux...just fyi in case you go in asking for it they know what you're talkin about ;)

lol its not called flux

its Rosin core solder flux is used to make solder adhere

bought my rosin core solder and butane refill from fry's electronics, and the expandable sleeving, i bought it on ebay i think for $30 for 100ft. should last me long.

bought the torch from harbor freight.

can u use the same thing when u join copper pipe together? and is it kinda like doin that? just as long as its rosin core soilder? and do u need flux paste for it to stick and will it work with copper clad aluminum wire or oxigen free copper? or both? the terminals ima use are %100 ofc with 24k gold plateing tsunami 1/0 terminals and i dotn want to crimp em cause when i wanna use em somewere else all i gotta do is heat it up and take it off and use again

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

they had a torch at walmart for like $15 or so with refill canister for like 5 or 6$ but i'll get the soilder at a electrial store here should have it i think

I think its the same thing as copper pipe. But i know on water supply lines you cant use lead solder for health reasons

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived