Sundown Audio

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=22349

Originally posted by "Porchup"

-----

You told me that my SAE-1200D would not go "Thump" when powering down and you held true to that.

Absolutely no noise what so every. It is perfect and for that, I thank you.

BUT....as for the power rating I have to call BS. No way no how.

I turned this thing on and it scared the chit out of me.

I'm running two sealed 12" TC-9's and I thought they were going to fly out of the box.

I had always felt happy with my Hifonics 1606D with it's 1600 watt rating but this 1200 puts it to shame.

I was running the Hifonics at 3/4 gain and the 1200D is at 1/3 gain and I'm still turning my processor levels down.

With my upgraded Alternator my voltage stays at 14.4 even at an idle so I know this puppy is producing much more than 1200 watts.

As always I am more than impressed and extremely happy with this purchase.

Maybe you should put a warning label on this one for those of us with weak hearts.

Damn good job my man.

Posted Image

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

i know that, i was just illuding to the fact that it would have been nice to have a comparison with a better amp then a hifonics that imo is a crap amp.

I loved the sae1000d i had, it was great and i would have never compared it to the hifonics vrutus 1000d i had lol

heres a comparison...my boy has 2 L7 12's in a ported box with 1 kicker zx1500...he played it and it sound like crap

i have two re se 12.s with 1 sae-1kd and the folks that was around told me im slaughtering him on bass...and when folks found out i have 1 sae-1kd...jaws as droppin everywhere...lol

i can only imagine wat will happen when i get the 1200d..people r goin to hate me...lol

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

heres a comparison...my boy has 2 L7 12's in a ported box with 1 kicker zx1500...he played it and it sound like crap

i have two re se 12.s with 1 sae-1kd and the folks that was around told me im slaughtering him on bass...and when folks found out i have 1 sae-1kd...jaws as droppin everywhere...lol

i can only imagine wat will happen when i get the 1200d..people r goin to hate me...lol

no offense but SE's are leaps and bounds better sounding then L7s

but i did like my sae1000d over my zx1000 so i can see the amp comparison there