Sonic Electronix

lol... If its sympathy you want for your problem, I think you came to the wrong place.

Good job!!!!

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

yeah...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

lol...fun stuff aint it monk. It starts getting real expensive to fix shit the louder you get...as I've heard it said "Be careful what you wish for"

:rofl:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Hey Galactic, first off, I hear what everybody else is saying, and of course we all like a bad ass {loud} system, or we probably wouldn't be here....

But I recently posted about vehicle damage due to super loud systems, and yea', this really sucks.

I'm totally into outrageous systems, but also very concerned about thrashing my brand freaking new truck. Maybe my two lightweight little 12"s will be enough for a while.

Hmmmm,

Congrats on the system,

Sorry about the vehicle problems,

Peace,

Fish

Ugh... My car sucks. My doors are tearing so bad, everything is rattling, and today when I was driving and listening to some music I knocked my window off the track.

Luckily I was able to fix it. I was jamming out (not even loud, like maybe 1/3 on the bass knob) with the windows up, and went to roll mine down. The second it went down a little and wasnt seated in the seal, it knocked it off the track and the window pushed out, and started to fall out, like it was hinged at the bottom, where the window meets the door. Luckily I was able to grab it in time before it fell completely off the car, and grab it and jam it back down in the door. My stupid weatherstripping is falling off too. Anyway, this pic was taken mid-fix.

I dont even wanna know what my car will do when cranked up on 18v. This was maybe 1/3 volume at 12v just bumping down the road on my way home. My van = fail.

Posted Image

You can do loud systems in daily cars no problem. Ive owned cars that do 150 daily and thats not a problem at all. 150 Isnt even really all that loud.

But when you get in the upper 150s in a daily driven car, shit starts to seriously break. I know guys that run cars that will bassrace around a 153 and their cars are pretty much just fine for daily, but a high 150 is so much louder than a 153, much less a even 150.

Archived