Sonic Electronix

maybe he's just used to it.

im getting used to mine

at first i thought it was freaking loud, but after a few days its just normal to me,

imagine doing upper 150's all day and listening to a 150db system

but yeah 150db is definitely loud. i think he didn't mean it to be negative or something.

I never metered at a 158... I did a 157 though. I was referring to others who were doing that number. And as said, I meant it COMPARITIVELY.

Stick your head in a guys car who is touching a 151 on music. Thats pretty loud. Then stick your head inside Frankies Lexus... It can touch low 160s on the dash on music with the door open. It makes the guy doing a 151 sound like he bought his setup at Circuit City.

And once again, as I said, I did expect stuff to break. The title of the thread is a joke. I just figured that a car audio forum might like seeing the destruction a system can do.

I never metered at a 158... I did a 157 though. I was referring to others who were doing that number. And as said, I meant it COMPARITIVELY.

Stick your head in a guys car who is touching a 151 on music. Thats pretty loud. Then stick your head inside Frankies Lexus... It can touch low 160s on the dash on music with the door open. It makes the guy doing a 151 sound like he bought his setup at Circuit City.

And once again, as I said, I did expect stuff to break. The title of the thread is a joke. I just figured that a car audio forum might like seeing the destruction a system can do.

thanks for the pics love seeing the distruction almost wish i would not have overbuilt mine so much

now go buy some new doors and cut them in half and weld in some braceing :clapping:

Archived