Table Saw Users Enter*important*

I've never owned a saw with a guard on it, but I have used some with it on it, and it was more of a hassle then not. If you have kickback, then something is wrong with the saw. If you lose fingers, then you are doing it wrong.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wont use a table saw with a guard on it. Thats always the first thing i remove when i get a new one.

....but of course ive got about a billion hours of experience with them. :wacko:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I've never owned a saw with a guard on it, but I have used some with it on it, and it was more of a hassle then not. If you have kickback, then something is wrong with the saw. If you lose fingers, then you are doing it wrong.

most injuries are user/operater error, but the guard can be a good thing. I don't need to look cool I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

Solution = build a panel saw to rip 4x8 sheets. King suv had a link on some plans in his new shop thread that I ordered.

2003 Dodge Ram QC 4.7, 3/5 Drop, 22's, Kenwood Excelon x792, 6x9,and 6.5, Rockford 25 to Life Power 1000, RE MX 15, Stinger 1/0 and Big 3 all soldered, Interstate Megatron +, 160A Factory Alternator, MLA Module

Build Pics