Second Skin Audio

Is This A Good Subwoofer Brand

i am thinking about buying new subwoofers, but dont want to spend alot of money. These subs are 750 watts rms, but there so cheap. Is this a good brand or do you think 750 watts is overrated.

Heres the link to the page. I am thinking about getting the orange wild beasts, not any of the other subs.

http://www.cadencestore.com/ProductCart/pc...?idCategory=130

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Cadence used to be good but im talking 10+ yrs since Ive messed with them. I think you can probably get some good sound from them if you apply the knowledge learned here to a build.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

the wild beast are just that beasts. the daytona series are insane when installed properly just like everything else. but the price of daytona series is little high

Edited by reinke

----reference's----

meade916

I have heard some decent things about those subs. I mean for that price, you really cannot go wrong though. Give them a whirl man.

And x2 what roscoe said, just take your time and do things right and im sure you can get some decent sound out of them.

MEEEEEE I LOVE CADENCE.. i have hit 146.5 with 1200 watts rms to them GREAT GREAT subs..

i have personally put 2500 watts to each sub and they have had a little more to flex...

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i run it now on a diamond audio d5 1200.1 but i am looking at a memphis 2500 mojo... and that should be perfect if i burp it at 5000... but imm splitting them at 1 ohm.... it will be perfect... i suggest one 2200 watt amp.. in my personal opionion these subs can handle anything doesnt matter the brand a watt is a watt... just give it to em.. remeber 2500 watts peak is what they can handle EVERY DAY.... so just find something that will hit 2200 rms... about 4400 peak...

plus lets face it THEY LOOK SICKER THAN HELL..i am only going to have mine for a little longer till i find 2 18 inch beast masters for my whip...(and i can give you my box specs) mine is a sealed box built to spec... we had a representitve come to our shop when we sold cadence to build it with us... we payed him to stay a week and build it...

Edited by wildbeast15

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

youll never get 5kw out of a mojo 2500. never. maybe if lightning hit it. look into a 1500 watt amp at one ohm since they are 750 watts rms. Maybe like a sundown 1500d since they are huge around these parts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

The best ones were the BeastMaster subs, the ones actually made right here in Cali, the ones with the toger on the dome, then they changed over to a metal looking dome that just said cadence, those things were true beasts

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.