David Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 buy me one, Ill show you how to do it, I would bet a million bucks I could get 4 18s in there.
roscoe1129 Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 buy me one, Ill show you how to do it, I would bet a million bucks I could get 4 18s in there.Ohhhh so now you want the glue one of these and then to owe me a million bucks..... lol well sorry im too broke to buy you one bro and I still think 18's is outta the question. But If anyone could do it I wouldnt put it past ya lol..... Just me looking at them and guestamating I said naw aint gonna happen Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 Ohhhh so now you want the glue one of these and then to owe me a million bucks..... lol well sorry im too broke to buy you one bro and I still think 18's is outta the question. But If anyone could do it I wouldnt put it past ya lol..... Just me looking at them and guestamating I said naw aint gonna happen Im with you too roscoe lol 4 15s is way more realistic in a clamshell.. there isnt that much room in the back of them foreal lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Blue Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 My dad is thinking about getting the panel wagon version, and use it as a rolling billboard for his buisnesses. I've really been looking at these and you might, might be able to get 4 18's in there, but the only way to do it is with a clam shell, and have the faces almost hitting. The best bet would be 8 12's and a hoopty syle enclosure. Plus, no back seat to worry about taking out. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
David Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 alotta glass but Im positive it you built a sideways clamshell with 2 woofers on each side it would fit,it would not be ported though. kinda like Randy's old set up in the ford.
David Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 Ohhhh so now you want the glue one of these and then to owe me a million bucks..... lol well sorry im too broke to buy you one bro and I still think 18's is outta the question. But If anyone could do it I wouldnt put it past ya lol..... Just me looking at them and guestamating I said naw aint gonna happen well it was worth a shot lol
tequila Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 Sweet deal, looks damn clean too! Cant wait to see the system in there. Get some nice sparkly new shoes for it though, plastic rims ftl :'( peace '99 Civic hatch 18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms Videos: Youtube
roscoe1129 Posted October 24, 2008 Report Posted October 24, 2008 alotta glass but Im positive it you built a sideways clamshell with 2 woofers on each side it would fit,it would not be ported though. kinda like Randy's old set up in the ford. Hey If the money wasnt n issue Id be there with ya trying it bro! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Eric B Posted October 24, 2008 Author Report Posted October 24, 2008 My dad is thinking about getting the panel wagon version, and use it as a rolling billboard for his buisnesses. I've really been looking at these and you might, might be able to get 4 18's in there, but the only way to do it is with a clam shell, and have the faces almost hitting. The best bet would be 8 12's and a hoopty syle enclosure. Plus, no back seat to worry about taking out. thats what i wanted was the panel version.. but wayyy outta my budget alotta glass but Im positive it you built a sideways clamshell with 2 woofers on each side it would fit,it would not be ported though. kinda like Randy's old set up in the ford. well true that could work but idk if each sub would still get its proper air space.. oh well jus put mo powwaaa to them Sweet deal, looks damn clean too! Cant wait to see the system in there. Get some nice sparkly new shoes for it though, plastic rims ftl :'( peace Thanks! I really want some new shoes really bad but winter comin up real quick here and pointless to get em now 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Toxiccasper Posted October 25, 2008 Report Posted October 25, 2008 Nice ride and yeah fuck this weather lately
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.